Season 4 Arvin Clone

For all of you other people who are also Buffy fans (and I know you're here I've seen Buffy pictures on this site) did anyone else recognize Doc?!

Well, I did think she looked a little famililar as well (and I don't know what from either!) she is not the 'Doc' I'm referring to. Doc was a character on the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer who is now playing Arvin Clone.

freelancer7 said:
She looked totally familiar...both my hubby and I were trying to place her but could not!  Enlighten me?! :smiley:
[post="1310104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, you're referring to Joel Grey, the noted actor. ;)

ETA: BTW, Dr Sinclair was played by Michelle Forbes, whom you may know from Homicide: Life on the Streets, The Johnson County War and notable guest spots on Star Trek: The Next Generation (Ro Laren) and 24 (Lynne Kresge).

elizabeth318 said:
Well, I did think she looked a little famililar as well (and I don't know what from either!) she is not the 'Doc' I'm referring to.  Doc was a character on the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer who is now playing Arvin Clone.
[post="1310146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you're referring to Maggie, the kidnapped engineer, that's Michelle Forbes. She was on Star Trek the Next Generation (Ensign Ro) and in 24 (Lynne, S2).

Doc was the one Spike took Dawn to in order to help ressurect her Mom.... right?....

And Michelle Forbes... I remember her being on "Guding Light" years ago as Sonni Lewis.... :lol:.... now I'm dating myself.... :sadangel: :rotflmao:

^^^^ :lol: I'm only in the middle/near end of season 5.... :lol: I never watched Buffy when it originally aired -- I'm watching re-runs on FX... I've been spoiled.... :rotflmao:

You should rent it if you can or buy if off ebay cheap or something like that, FX only has so many episodes and never show the whole seasons.

freakforalias said:
^^^^ :lol: I'm only in the middle/near end of season 5.... :lol: I never watched Buffy when it originally aired -- I'm watching re-runs on FX... I've been spoiled.... :rotflmao:
[post="1310893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was spoiled for this, so I knew who Joel Grey was. He was creepy on Buffy, but he's creepier here because he doesn't really talk and he's so mysterious. Joel Grey won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for Cabaret.

ANND...this Joel Grey guy was in WICKED!!! WAAHOOO!!! He was the original wizard in teh musical! HAHAHA I love how these actors play such ridiculous roles (I always laugh out loud when I see Ron Rifkin playing the head of a synagog in my favouriote movie Keeping the Faith)

YAY I love alias and i love wicked!

Back