As life continues

Francie pulled out of the resturants parking lot, leaving the mayhem, not noticing that Dixion had not been killed as planned.
"Oh my god" syd breathed looking at the car, Vaughns arm wrapped protectivly around her shoulder
"Weiss this is Vaughn we need you to drive us to baseops now get down here" Vaughn said then getting some kind of response from eric and headed Dixion and Sydney towards the back of the resturant.

"What the hell do you mean they got him" Sloane yelled pounding his fist down on the table
"Sir, I couldn't do anything about it" Sark said
"You know just as well as i do that there is no way in hell that you couldn't beat sydney and her boyfriend, you know that why did you run?" Sloane asked anger dripping off every word
"Sir there has to be someon...."
"No there isn't you let the one person get away" sloane yelled
"I still have the CD" Sark said keeping a straght face
Sloane took the CD and shoved it into the computer.
The computer emmited a loud beep and went blank.

"Sir mr. Bristow Sir" Marshall said running up to Jack
"the person, the leak the footage in tuscany, well you see someone called and accesed the data unit useing a 365 hacker program that fits into only a specific nokia phone, there are certian programs for each phone, I my self prefer verizon better plane, i have this nifty little neon green one myself.."
"Marshall" Jack yelled
"oh sorry anyway the person who recevied the call had to be on the internet and then the person on the the other line downloaded the sattlelite footage" Marshall said looking at jacks shocked face
"find everyone in the building who has that cell phone, then do whatver you can to find out who it was" Jack ordered leaving marshall in a frenzy

"I feel bad leaving Dixion alone to do his breifing" Sydney said sitting in the passenger seat of Vaughn car
"Wait we passed my house" Syd said
"Yeah and I feel guilty about never haveing taken you to my place" Vaughn said looking at her
She sat back in her seat and smilied as they countinued to drive down the unfamiliar road.

"Diane?" Dixion asked coming through the fromt door of their house

ok more later i am having problems with my guy friend ::cough:: yeah he is being a jerk

"Marcus?" Diane said coming out of her room
"Who are the men out side?" She asked traces of mascara were running down her face a tissue was in her hand
"Honey we have been put under 24 hour survellence, someone attempted to kill me, they think it was sloane, that he was trying to get back at me for killing emily" Dixion said
new tears formed in her eyes as she rushed over to her husband

"Why the hell do I not have the DNA information?" SLoane asked
"Caplan must have triggered somekind of bug" Sark suggested
"Well you find caplan, you get him back here and we fix the gorram problem" Sloane yelled

"Mr. Tippen will you please come with us" a husky gaurd ordered will causing him to stand up out of his chari and move towards an unnamed door.
Walking in there were a few others sitting at the conference table with a few other listless faces
"Do you know what we are doing here?" Will asked a man next to him
"No clue" he shrugged as marhsall strode through the door

Walking through the door Sydney looked around the house,
much like her own it was a duplex, split with another couple.
looking around there was a short hallway that led to an open kitchen which connected to a small living room with a TV and stereo system and a black leather couch and two reclining chairs. behind that there was a door that led outside and two other doors one she presumed was his bedroom the other his office.
"So what do you think?" he said
"I love it, but why now?" she asked
"Well I already have a drawer so you deserve to at least get a look around" Vaughn said smiling
So I know you have been spoiled with nice dinners but how is some spaggetti and wine during the hockey, and who knows maybe you can have a drawer" Vaughn said his hand resting on her back leading her towards the kitchen.

"So you actually wasted fifty doallars on a parrot?"sydney said swirling her wine around in the glass well listening to stories about micheal in college
Yeah and for some reason at our reunioun we got bored rented all these comedies and for some reason from then on my friend Sarah had an obsession with scuba steve" he rambled on
"What?" sydney asked obviously lost
"oh sorry she was the one who owned the parrot, got sick of it and made fifty bucks, yeah she was a peice of work one minute she would be calm and shy the next cracking up for no apparent reason, we kind of lost touch, Ithink she got recruited though, but who knows" Vaughn said
"What abot you, you never tlak about college much" Vaughn said
"Yeah it wasnt that interestin, I wasnt much of a prty person, although once I ent to this Frat party with Francie and with out knowing it got totally wasted on this punch, which i had no clue had been spiked, anyway, I ended up knocking this guy out with a roundhouse kick for attempting to abuse this totally wasted girl, ran to the nearest supermarket and at like three pints of ice cream, for some reason it helps sober you up" she finished
"yeah see our difference is I was always having to sober eric up, wish I had known that" Vaughn said taking another bite of his dinner, the game completly fogotten. putting there plates down sydney rested her head on his chest, leaning back the laid down falling asleep the TV still on.....

ok im so tired, i am like fallin asleep on the keyboard hope you like it!!!

great story yeah i thought i was going a bit mad about the diane thing.but great story anyway s/v fluffiness always good

Back