As of currently, untitled

Your parents don't hate you. Relax. :eek:fftopic: Anywho, did Webb give you any homework? I gotta research SARS! Lol, it'll be fun. BTW, does anyone really know what monkeypox are? Cause I really don't watch the news.
Toodles Alassè

Sydney squirmed in her seat, now desperate to escape now that she knew Vaughn was alive. Her mother neared her, a tray of menacing tools in her grasp. “Sydney..honey, don’t make me do this. Tell Vaughn that I need to know the answers that he knows. And then I’ll let you go.”
“Vaughn doesn’t know anything that you need, Derevko! Let him go, please!” pleaded Sydney.
Sark turned to Vaughn. “I’m sure you don’t want to see Sydney in pain.” Vaughn gaped at him, full of hatred, wide-eyed. Sydney heard him mumble something. He tried to catch Sydney’s eye, trying to let her know mentally what his plan was. She didn’t see him. She was focused on Irina, who was getting her torture device ready. Gleaming in the one light bulb in the shabby cell, it resembled a long scalpel. Only it looked something like a cheese cutter. Sydney trembled in fear. Vaughn was going to let her get hurt?! He was always there to save her. Irina bent down to Sydney’s leg, taking the scalpel with her. Suddenly, and all too late, she realized what it was for. Peeling her skin. Irina pushed down with all her might, bringing the tool against the bone of her daughter’s right leg. The skin peeled off, bleeding profusely, and the bone showed through. Sydney wailed in agony, noticing what Vaughn was doing. He was gnawing at the ropes that tied him, slowly freeing himself. Sydney pretended not to notice. She let her tears fall as Irina prepared to do it again. Sydney shut her eyes, squeezing them tight. Suddenly, Vaughn ran up behind Irina and threw himself against her, knocking her off her feet and dazed.
He quickly ripped off Sydney’s binds and her gag, pulling her to her feet.
“Thank God…Syd. ” And they ran out the door, Derevko at their heels.

What do ya think? Sorry I don't have a chance to PM anyone yet, I'll try later

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

::Takes a sharp breath:: My leg hurts now!! Wow that was so good! Post more ASAP! Vaughn still has to explain the ring on his finger! And they need to get back to LA!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

Alias said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

::Takes a sharp breath:: My leg hurts now!!  Wow that was so good! Post more ASAP! Vaughn still has to explain the ring on his finger! And they need to get back to LA!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
Don't worry, he'll explain. And they will get back to LA.
I'll try and post tonight, sorry if I don't get to it. But I'll try, promise!

~*Kiki~* :snorkel:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hope you guys like this chapter! Please r/r, merci beacoup!
love ya,
Kiki
</span>

“Come on, Syd! Don’t give up on me now.” Vaughn yelled, tugging her into the nearest room and locking the door. Irina was on the other side, pounding on it to enter. Sydney was shaking with fear, scared to death of her own mother. Vaughn noticed this, enveloping her in his arms. “Sydney, calm down. It’s okay; I promise I won’t let anything happen to you ok? She’s not taking you away from me again.” She gazed up at him, abruptly stepping away and throwing his arms down, suddenly remembering.
“Get away from me! How dare you touch me when you…you…” She couldn’t get the words out, but he knew what she meant.
“Sydney, I’m not married.”
“LIAR!” she screamed. “You gave up on me! YOU GAVE UP ON ME!” She collapsed, wallowing in anger and despair. She pounded the floor with her fists, knowing she must look like a child having a tantrum, but not caring all the same. He didn’t care about me as much as I thought he did.
“Syd, no! Stop! Stop it! I’m really not…” But just then, Irina burst through the door.
Sydney jumped up and swung her foot forward. It connected with Irina’s mouth, and she heard a sickening snap. Irina fell to the floor, screaming in pain. Sydney and Vaughn ran through the door and found an exit out of the building, never stopping once.
They stopped a few streets down, not quite looking at each other. She felt stupid, yelling at Vaughn for nothing. She was so confused, so confused.
“Vaughn, I’m sor..” but before she could finish, he captured her lips in his.
She was back, and that’s all that mattered for now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
EVIL!!!! Man! Just when he was going to explain! This is so great! I can't WAIT FOR MORE!!! UPDATE UPDATE!!! ASAP!!! BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!!! :woot: :woot:

Sydney awoke hastily, forgetting where she was for a moment. Then she remembered-on a plane. With Vaughn. Back to LA. Back to my home, she thought back to people I haven’t seen for years. I need answers now, I can’t wait any longer. Sighing, she sat up and turned to Vaughn. “Hey, beautiful.” He greeted her. “How are you feeling?”
Sydney looked down at her feet, aware that he might not want to give her what she needed.
“I know, Syd. But I think it’s a better idea if you waited until you’ve gotten more rest and overcome the shock because-“
She wasn’t in the mood to quarrel. Not now. Taking a deep breath, she said,
“Vaughn. I need to know. I have to. You don’t get it, please!”
He looked at her, knowing how frustrated and angry she must feel.
“Okay,” he replied simply. “What do you want to know?”
She took a deep breath.
“Firstly, I want to know why you’re wearing that ring. I believe that you’re not married, but…”
He sighed deeply, looking like he was in great pain. She could have sworn there were tears in his brilliant green eyes.
“Do you remember…we were supposed to go to Santa Barbara.” He seemed unable to finish the sentence.
Sydney nodded, squeezing his hand for comfort.
“Of course I remember.” He smiled.
“Well, I was going to…I was going to-Syd, I was going to propose to you.” He broke down. Sydney felt her own eyes well up in tears. “I kept the ring in remembrance of you. But I knew it. I knew you would be ok.” She just sat there, not knowing what to say.
He went on. “Sydney, I still want to marry you, you know.” She looked up happily.
“But I think it’s best if we wait a little while, until things calm down. Is that alright?”
She nodded. “But what about…my father? Francie? Will, Marshall, Weiss, Dixon, Sloane, Derevko?”
“Syd, your father went into a deep depression after you disappeared. He still works at the CIA, yet barely speaks a word. Francie…Syd, I’m so sorry. But she is dead. You must know this.” She was silent.
“Will is fine, believe it or not, he went through so much to find you, Syd. He lives in your apartment still. We still have no traces of Sloane, and well, we just encountered Derevko. So at least we have a lead.” When she didn’t respond, he turned. Sydney was fast asleep.
“That’s enough information for tonight.” He whispered. “I love you.” And he fell asleep too.

Back