As of currently, untitled

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey guys! I didn't forget about all of you or my fic, I promise! But there's this guy James who's going to ask me out tommorow, and I'm so ecstatic I can't think straight, nonetheless update. :blush: But I'm working on it now and when I'm done, Sarah (Alasse) and I will probably write a fic together. </span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*Kiki*~ :snorkel: </span>

Alright new chapter yay! ;) Please r/r, it means a lot to me.

Sydney and Vaughn stepped off the plane into L.A. together, holding hands. They walked through the airport terminal until they reached outside. Vaughn smiled reassuringly at Sydney and squeezed her hand.
“Everything will be okay, I promise you.” He said.
She tried to smile back, but found she couldn’t.
I’m going home I’m going home I’m going home spun through her mind over and over again, making her unethically dizzy.
They rounded the corner and a black sedan was there waiting. Vaughn held the door open for her and she stepped in timidly.
As it pulled away, Sydney looked out the tinted window. She observed a couple holding hands, smiling at each other, and a wave of emotion overcame her and she felt a great sob shake her chest.
“Syd! What’s the matter? Syd?!” Vaughn asked, clutching her against him.
They lead such normal lives she thought. It’s not fair.
And she sobbed all the way to their destination.

“Sydney. We’re here.” She awoke suddenly with a start, feeling Vaughn shake her.
Sydney stepped into the CIA office, feeling as if she were in a dream, that nothing was reality. She heard whispers and taunts of,
“Is that who I think it is?” and,
“I thought she was dead!”
Before she could even conceive what was happening, a pair of arms engulfed her, holding her like they would never let go. Her father, Sydney knew without looking.
“Sydney, my Sydney” He said over and over again, and she was startled to see he had tears in his eyes.
“It’s okay Dad. I’m here. I won’t leave again, I promise.” He pretended not to hear as an excuse not to let her go.
“Jack…” Kendall said gently, “She’s okay. She needs to be examined now.”
And before Sydney could even see anyone else that she hadn’t seen for two years, he whisked her away.
She couldn’t help it.
She cried again.

Oh!!! That was so sweet! Poor Jack, well at least he has Sydney back now!! I can't WAIT for more! OMG I'm SO glad that Vaughn isn't married! YES!!! Okay, UPDATE!!! BUMP!!!

Sydney was sleeping peacefully in the medical office, Vaughn never leaving her side. He had been there for her when the doctor conducted a rape test. Sydney didn’t want it, she screamed and thrashed around until the nurse had to tranquilize her with an injection. Vaughn sighed, running his hands through his hair. He wondered whether she would ever be the same again. He missed the old Sydney, the one who was headstrong and outgoing, the one who was there for him, too. The woman sleeping soundly beside him was not her. Stop thinking like that, Michael, he scolded himself. It’s not Sydney’s fault this happened! And he knew he was right. Silently getting up as not to disturb her, he crept toward the door.
“Vaughn?” He heard her mumble.
He left the room.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>How was that? Sorry it was so short and had a lot of angst! It’ll be better next chapter, Please review, thanks! Oh and :eek:fftopic: but James asked me out! Yay!! :woot: </span>

WHAT? He left the room? NO!!!!! Come on! You CAN"T Leave us there! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! BUMP!!!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ^_^ Aloha everyone! Thanks for being so patient, here's the LAST chapter. I know, it's heartbreaking, :brokenheart: but it's time. I can't thank all of you enough for reading and reviewing, it means so much to me. Sarah and I are going to co-write a fic soon. Thanks again!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>:snorkel: Courtney :surf: </span>

Sydney awoke in a panic, wondering instantly where Vaughn was. He was her rock, and without him she was even more lost then she already was. Screaming in distress, he finally came running in.
"Syd! Sydney, calm down! What's wrong??" He ran to her side.
She tried to calm down, it was a dream, it was a dream. He loves you, and you're married to him, it's just a dream.
"I-I, I had a dream..." She burst into tears and continued,
"That I was missing..for two years!"
Vaughn took her into his arms and tried to quiet her.
"It was a dream Syd, just a dream. I'm here now."
She fell asleep, feeling safe.
But Vaughn stayed awake, an evil grin on his face.

The end

WHAT?> WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT????!!!!</span>

AN evil grin???? GIRL!!! What are you trying to do to me?> IS this co written fic a sequal to this? Cause this ending is just, well to put it simply, EVIL!
I loved this fic Kikicourt! You're a good writter! Can't wait to read your next fic!

NNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!1 not fair not fair not fair not fair! that can't be the end???? can it???? No! Court! you or we have to write a sequel!!!!!!!! :angry: :eek: :angry: CLIFFHANGERS ARE EVIL! grr

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:eek: :eek: What you can't leave it like that! (y) This was a great chapter. Is your new fan fiction going to be a sequel? Thanks for all the pm. Could you pm me when you post your new story.

I think it's not the right time to stop it here!!!!!!
and an evil grin? You wouldn't have said that if you don't continue! THAT'S A TOO CRUEL CLIFFHANGER- SO YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woot:

Back