As requested

Ahhrrrghh...good point(although I sort of caught up on sleep during the season 4 finale :thinking:)...apparantly I have an exam tomorrow...but as Steph's shirt and my badge says 'whatever'...

I reckon im gonna head to bed now, though as i was passed out last night i had a good sleep. :lol: . Good luck with your exam. Still cant believe you fell asleep during the finale :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha oh dear didn't enjoy it or trying to avoid being spoiled??? What the hell are you doing talking to me then, if you have an exam! What is it? I know some people who have maths tomorrow, ok so technically it's actually today.

Edit: Night Emma!

Hey! i very very vaguely remember you....
you disappeared on sunday morning though. hm.

:hi:

so yeah... see ya around!

~steph :angelic:

Hey Birdboy :hi:

Welcome to the site. You know what I've got an excellent picture of you and birdman, its great, Il post it up, maybe you should have it as a avater. ;)

Anyway see you around the site.

And by the way, its Harminder, and I love the name. :smiley:

Birdboy said:
Hey everyone, new to the board so hello to everyone here and especially everyone i met at the alias convention this weekend!
[post="1386171"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey chris is tara, the one who you met before everyone else. good to see you on the site its great isnt it. hope ur ok and didnt get too drunk, i know i did. i cant believe you used my advise and used birdboy for a screen name, its soo funny. any way nice to hear from you. :D

Wow now this is one hell of a welcome, thanks concretegirl! Nice to speak to you all, i think i recall seeing you Caz and yes Tara ofcourse i remember you! I'm good thanks Shenay, i should probably move off the intro board but its such a huge forum i don't know where to begin.

Back