Ascension

Tye1111

Cadet
ascensiondetails.jpg

What do you guys think of the new zombie map ascension?

I like how theres more objective to the special rounds with the monkeys but there so god damn small its hard to hit them sometimes.

The map is quite big so its hard getting from one place to the other...

I like how you only can have 4 out of 5 perks because it brings more teamwork and choice into it. What to give up?

I love the death machine! even know it was in the five you never got that far into it but i also hate it because you cant revive teammates with it in your hand.

People...i mean speedmeter keeps telling me to use this purple jump nuke thing and when i do it is quite fun
<
. I also love the other perk that makes you run fast with any gun and run 2 times longer but i wish they kept double tap so you had it as a choice! Still 4 perks right so why not?

I still have no idea how to get the pack a punch working...

I have more things in mind but i want to hear more stuff from you guys first
<

I really love the map. The perks,weapons,and the landers; all good features on this map. The only thing is that you guys never let me know when your moving to a certain area and leave me to die.

I think it's a great map, this map is more for team work and not just running around like a bunch of chickens with your heads cut off, i enjoy the PHD flopper perk because...it's just awesome :]

Awnser me this... is the zombie map worth 15 dollars for someone who does not play multiplayer?

I would say YES

I don't play multi-player. The only reason why i have the game is zombies. Theres 2 zombie maps and five sucks. So 15$ for me is a easy price to pay for 2 maps instead of 1.

Back