Asian Clique!

HEY! I though I'd start a clique for part asians and asians! Let's interact!

My Asian side is Filipino, Chinese and Malaysian (I have A LOT more European though)!

yay!! i thought i was the only asian on this board! i have no idea why i thought that, i just did. :confused:

i'm 100% vietnamese. but i think of myself as more of a banana (yellow on the outside, white on the inside :D )

so do you speak chinese or tagalog or whatever language your nationality is? i actually don't speak vietnamese and it's a never-ending source of embarrasment to my parents. :( i took a class last year to try to learn, but i felt like such an idiot so i didn't continue with the class.

Please understand that by the AllAlias.com Community Rules, anyone is welcome in any clique regardless of the clique's name.

crazy spinster said:
yay!! i thought i was the only asian on this board! i have no idea why i thought that, i just did. :confused:

i'm 100% vietnamese. but i think of myself as more of a banana (yellow on the outside, white on the inside :D )

so do you speak chinese or tagalog or whatever language your nationality is? i actually don't speak vietnamese and it's a never-ending source of embarrasment to my parents. :( i took a class last year to try to learn, but i felt like such an idiot so i didn't continue with the class.
well, i can understand some tagalog, and can speak a little bit of it

I'm part swedish too! Curse my parents and there parents!! my ethnicity is so screwed up! I know for sure I'm not Indian, Mexican, Eskimo, or African. Thats all I know I'm not!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I'm part swedish too! Curse my parents and there parents!! my ethnicity is so screwed up! I know for sure I'm not Indian, Mexican, Eskimo, or African. Thats all I know I'm not!
Hey, now what's wrong with Swedish!? :(

Nothing is!! It's just that my background is so screwed up even my parents aren't completely sure what I am! I'm proud to be what I am! Whatever I am...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Nothing is!! It's just that my background is so screwed up even my parents aren't completely sure what I am! I'm proud to be what I am! Whatever I am...
Oh ok, well I hope you find out what you are.. I mean your background and all... lol

Charlie said:
Please understand that by the AllAlias.com Community Rules, anyone is welcome in any clique regardless of the clique's name.
I know Charlie. :smiley:

I can sorta understand Tagalog and I know some words but I knew a whole lot more when I was a little kid.

My background is humongous! It's German, English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Phillipino, Chinese and Malysian.

Back