Season 5 "Ask Ausiello" spoilers this week!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I havn't been on this site in awhile, so i've been out of the Alias loop for while. I am so glad to hear all this good news about my favorite show. All the old characters are coming back and im so happy. :D

I agree...definately alive. But do you think that he will be in the very last episode? Or just the ones in between now and the end? I would rly like for him to be in the end... i hope every one is there for the end. :mellow:

I guess everyone will be in the last episode of Alias, hope so ;)

I'm like totally happy because this is a perfect way to wrap up the season of the best show ever!!! The only thing that I'm a tiny bit bummed about it Lena. She'll only be in half of the twohour return. They said the 99th eppy..but not the 100th.. -_- Oh well atleast her and VAUGHN will be back in more than just one episode.

xO aRiaNNa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

Does anyone know what Bradley's ****"s mean? does it mean

Propose to his new girlfriend?

if its not, please PM me what it really is...I'm dying to know!

All of this news looks amazing. I don't think I'm going to be able to wait much longer or I might just go a little tiny bit insane, lol :P. I can't wait to see Vaughn and Irina. Irina just adds a whole new aspect to the show. She's that amazing!

~Andrea :angelic:

Back