Ask Matt: TV Guide Online

DUDE!
Ok I can tell u people are sensitive! I like the show Buffy but i don't see where u ppl get off whining about how Buffy was never appreciated! It stayed on the air for what? Four seasons? And i admit it's a good show but it doesn't hold a candle to Alias!

Gurlygirl_89

Dude!
We've got some sensitive people in dis joint! OK people listing closely cuz im only gonna say dis once! Buffy was a good show. It stayed on for like ever without being kicked off so it's good. But really anyone can take a stake and drive it through a vamps heart. And about that demond thing....they all sucked blood didn't they? THey all could be killed by a stake couldn't they. WEll almost all of them. Tis not the point. OH and girlscout really what kinda stunts does BUf really do? I mean she control the viewers with all the action but that's only one side of the coin. ALias controls it's viewers by the action yes but also all the emotions, problems, and consquences, Everything. I mean u know what's gonna happen on Buffy she finds a demond or vamp she killes it and then ends up screwin some guy. Don't get me wrong i like the show and all but at least wit Alias u have supense. And there is my ten cents my two cents is free.

gurlygirl_89

gurlygirl_89: No, not all demons were out for blood and not all could be killed by a stake. Oh, it went on for 7 seasons. It's obvious you haven't even the seen the show enough to know what it's about. What you're saying is buffy only has action. That it doesn't even have 'problems and consequences'. What? There is freakin episode called 'Consequences'!!! (Season 3) It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about, so please don't pass judgement on it. You don't know and don't pretend to know.

AMEN SYD_SPY!! :Pokes: My new best friend. :hugs:

gurlygirl_89, hardly ANY demons drank blood or could be killed by a stake. Vampires thats it.

We had humans evilies, A GOD, an I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT :cough:Adam:cough:, an alien, VAMPIRES, more DEMONS than I can think of, witches?!

As for suspense? :Points to... ALMOST EVERY EPISODE?? And Syd_Spy is right, you have no clue what you're talking about, so don't pretend to know. I doubt youve ever seen an episode.

WAIT A MINUTE! YOU SAID FOUR SEASONS???

SEVEN BUDDY! S-e-v-e-n.

:mutters angrily:

::hugs back new best friend:: Thank you Kewii and aliaschick4mv for your support. When I wrote that, I had to restrain myself. If I said everything I would have wanted to, I don't think Charlie would even have enough server space. lol. We Buffy fans get very defensive when you make fun of Buffy and we don't back down! It's always hard to have Buffy and Alias compared to eachother because they are just so different. But it doesn't mean you can just go make fun of the other either. If you do it in a nice, polite manner, we can only respect your opinion....but in any other manner it is not acceptable. If it was up to me I would have them both win Emmys (and lots of them!)

Back