Ask Sarah...

S

Sarah

Have any problems? Need advice? No prob, ask Sarah! Ok...That sounded so stupid!

LOL OKay Sarah, I have one for you. THere's this boy in my Karate class. And I THINK I have a crush on him. Thing is, he asked out this girl who used to be my friend but now is a real ----- (oh, and I thought that BEFORE her asked her out so this is not a jealousy issue). But, I don't know, maybe she's different around him. So, how do I react to this situation? I actually don't really have a question, unless you have advice on how to handle this. I just wanted to get it out. LOL I'm laughing at myself now. I NEVER need help with things. I'm usually the one helping other people with THEIR problems, I'm going to be a psychiatrist. And here I am asking help on an Alias site...

LOL! i have the same prob except the guy i like hasn't asked the other girl out yet and this time she's one of my best mates! AHHHH! (k, is quite diff but same sorta situation! lol) I need help 2 sarah!

Hmm...This is one of the most frequent things I get asked. And the only thing I can tell you is the most orignal line from the book, "tell him how you feel". You will never get anywhere by keeping it bottled up inside...

Yeah, i know i should say something, i always want 2 but i chicken out at the last minute. i dont wanna make it awkward in case he likes her more than me! AHHHHH! its really straining my friendship with her 2, god, sounds like such a silly situation but its really hard!

Espionage said:
Yeah, i know i should say something, i always want 2 but i chicken out at the last minute. i dont wanna make it awkward in case he likes her more than me! AHHHHH! its really straining my friendship with her 2, god, sounds like such a silly situation but its really hard!
Yes, it is hard. But you have to do something about it, or you'll never get anywhere. Trust me, keeping inside is a lot harder then just getting it out. If you don't want to do that then sit down and talk to your friend about it.

Yeah, i know. we know that each of us like the same person, but i think its difficult coz we've fallen out over other things. I sound like someone off Oprah!! hehe
Thanks 4 listenin sarah, nice to talk 2 someone neutral

I know you have hear this on ebefore,
but it is so true

be yourself
....cause if you act different for him the truth will come out in the end
..and you won't be happy...

and if he doesn't like you for who you are you desearve better anyway

(y) ;) :cool:

Freelancer598 said:
Here is mine!!! In school I'm the school ditz, and I get teased alot!!! Mabye it's my fault but have a idea to make be "less" known??
Just be your self! Never be ashamed for who you are, besides If they're teasing you then there the ones who need "help". Like I said never be ashamed to be who you are!!

im just wondering this.. alex (u know him0 wont go to the dance.. litterally he just wont. How do u get guys to go to the dance. He just isnt the dabce type but hes never been to one and i think he should go.(w/ me) Ive tried everything!!! ive tried the "i would like it if u go" the "it would mean somuch to me" and the"why wont u go; give me some reasons" and the emotional poem in email telling how bad i want him to go.. i even told him i would tak e him out to dinner if he went.. no of course not!!!!! wats wrong w/ shy guys? they dpont go to dances!

Giggles said:
but it is so true

be yourself

(y) ;) :cool:
I am myself. THe only problem is in Karate we're not allowed to talk much, so he doesn't get much about my personallity. And I guess in tennis they're allowed to talk more (that's where my friend knows him from). She also says that she talks to him on the phone alot. I was going to get him number before this whole thing, because I realized that I liked him, I just didn't really know him. But know I'm wondering if it would be weird to ask for his number just when he asked out my friend (or ex-friend she's obnoxious.)

aliaschick4mv said:
Giggles said:
but it is so true

be yourself

(y)  ;)  :cool:
I am myself. THe only problem is in Karate we're not allowed to talk much, so he doesn't get much about my personallity. And I guess in tennis they're allowed to talk more (that's where my friend knows him from). She also says that she talks to him on the phone alot. I was going to get him number before this whole thing, because I realized that I liked him, I just didn't really know him. But know I'm wondering if it would be weird to ask for his number just when he asked out my friend (or ex-friend she's obnoxious.)
I hate to say this but...If he is allready going out with some one then maybe he's not for you. And if you wont except that then talk to your friend. Don't worry, there is a special guy out there waiing for you!!

try to talk to him after ur karate class or just plainly ask him if he want to hang out AS FRIENDS or you can not do anything...
--mandy :angelic:

Back