Ask the resident male

SpyGurl001 said:
Why is it that guys always act single then he gets a girl intrested and then he is really taken?
maybe some guys like the feeling that he can still attract others when he's already tied down, just a guess. or maybe the girl is so in love with him that she's too blind to see that he's already taken. again, just a guess.

I'm having this 4th of July Party and the guy I like is coming...he's kind of insecure about wearing a swimsuit...which I really don't understand because he has such nice abs hehe...but I don't know what I can do to make him feel more comfortable...should I tell him over and over again what a hot bod he has :lol: so maybe he'll get confident...or maybe I should wear my skimpiest bikini, get in the water and see if he comes in after me lol! But seriously...I want him to have a good time with me...what can I do?

SecretAgentMan said:
if I had a girlfriend, I would be completely focused on her. I'm loyal and wouldn't cheat on her. I wouldn't go after any other.
Geeze! Why can't more guys be like you...my last boyfriend cheated on me Damn censored :lol: I got back at him though ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
I'm having this 4th of July Party and the guy I like is coming...he's kind of insecure about wearing a swimsuit...which I really don't understand because he has such nice abs hehe...but I don't know what I can do to make him feel more comfortable...should I tell him over and over again what a hot bod he has :lol: so maybe he'll get confident...or maybe I should wear my skimpiest bikini, get in the water and see if he comes in after me lol! But seriously...I want him to have a good time with me...what can I do?
I think you should tell him to see if he gets more confidence. I think I'd be the same way about that and be a lil shy. I hope I helped you out a bit, Mo.

I don't. I know alot guys who don't. There are other guys who say they do, but that's just an act. And then there are yet others who just do.

If I could help with actual statistics, I would. :lol:

SydneyBristow201717 said:
ok ,i have a question, maybe it's been asked before but i don't know the anwser. is it true that guys think about women and lust like ALL THE TIME!? I'm just wondering....
Some do, some dont. I dont.

ok ,i have a question, maybe it's been asked before but i don't know the anwser. is it true that guys think about women and lust like ALL THE TIME!? I'm just wondering....

Maybe about half of every day. I think its been said that the average guy thinks about sex once every few seconds.

I don't whether to laugh or just think that's odd. maybe it's just guys who think like that, b/c I definitely don't think about guys that often!

And for goodness sakes we need much more mature guys in this world!

ok you might have already answerd this but i'm to lazy to go through all the pagesso.....why when a girl checks out another guy(while having a b-friend) the bf goes crazy but when you see him checking out other girls he acts like its no big deal??????

don't worry, I don't think your immature. The immature guys are the ones who promote their sexuality in public or make perverted jokes. Thinking about sex or lust is a mature thing, when its confined mostly to yourself.

and why do they have to be so stubborn and not ask or look at directions for building something and when there lost they won't ask??????(insted they drive around like idiots.....no effense to you guys)

ok you might have already answerd this but i'm to lazy to go through all the pagesso.....why when a girl checks out another guy(while having a b-friend) the bf goes crazy but when you see him checking out other girls he acts like its no big deal??????

We're protective of our women. ;)

Xtremelimits08 said:
and why do they have to be so stubborn and not ask or look at directions for building something and when there lost they won't ask??????(insted they drive around like idiots.....no effense to you guys)
we will find it sooner or later...were never lost!

Back