Ask the resident male

okay I so don't get this, My friend Ashley liked this guy named Bobby for a long while now forever and she even told him that she liked him but he said he didn'twant a girlfriend right now after that (maybe 2 weeks later) he ask another girl out! then when he breaks up with that girl ( and by that time ashley moved on to another guyl) he asked her out... so why if he had feels for her in the first place did he go out with another girl?

well this has happened before...so I don't know maybe I'm just ranting....

~KM

SydB_JenG said:
I'm having this 4th of July Party and the guy I like is coming...he's kind of insecure about wearing a swimsuit...which I really don't understand because he has such nice abs hehe...but I don't know what I can do to make him feel more comfortable...should I tell him over and over again what a hot bod he has :lol: so maybe he'll get confident...or maybe I should wear my skimpiest bikini, get in the water and see if he comes in after me lol! But seriously...I want him to have a good time with me...what can I do?
Does anyone have some other advice...I kind of want a few guys' imput on this...

but that's not really the problem...we get along great...he just feels really uncomfortable in a swimsuit (even though he shouldnt)...and I'm afraid he'll not have fun at my house and kind of associate the uncomfortableness he felt at my house...with me...i dont really know how to explain it...do you get what I mean?...I want him to have a good time...but I don't know how to make him have a good time if he's gonna be uncomfortable...so how do I make him comfortable in a swimsuit and want to do stuff in the water?

just talk with him and hang out. Get some of your friends together and have a group conversation or play a game (marco polo?). The point is to help him forget that he's uncomfortable in the swimsuit. Think of it as a distraction.

SydB_JenG said:
but that's not really the problem...we get along great...he just feels really uncomfortable in a swimsuit (even though he shouldnt)...and I'm afraid he'll not have fun at my house and kind of associate the uncomfortableness he felt at my house...with me...i dont really know how to explain it...do you get what I mean?...I want him to have a good time...but I don't know how to make him have a good time if he's gonna be uncomfortable...so how do I make him comfortable in a swimsuit and want to do stuff in the water?
uhhh lemme ring off some ideas...

Wear a skimpy bathing suit
Flirt a lot
tell him he loks good
Shove your hand down his pants...lol

AliasHombre said:
SydB_JenG said:
uhhh lemme ring off some ideas...

Wear a skimpy bathing suit
Flirt a lot
tell him he loks good
Shove your hand down his pants...lol
lol Will do! *salutes*

I get it Sam...a distraction...hmmm...could work hehe!

I really didnt' mean children. I meant underage teenagers. Most of use are mature, but there are some who have not been exposed to sexuality. Anyways, its not a big deal.

Ah...gotchya Sam...

I have a girls thread where I answer questions for guys...haven't seen it in a while...but you guys really helped me so if I can return the favor...You can dig up the thread somewhere

Back