Ask the resident male

*Deep breath* Ok, I've got a question...

There's this guy at church, that's the only place I every get time to see him, and there is defenetly an atraction betwen us... I've known him for about two or three years now, hardly ever spoke more then a fue sentinses to him. We are both shy, so that's probibly why we don't talk much, though we tend to stare at each other non stop... lol. :rolleyes: He is Home-shcooled just like me... His mom wrote a letter to my mom and she talked about what 'my guy friend' said about me. (Is this geting confuseing? I'm getting confused!) The things he said about me were SO sweet! Ok, ok ok! I'll get to the question! :confused: See he's not much into talking, movies, or anything other then fixing his computer and I really need something to really get to know him betta. Also he makes me feel dumb some times cuase he is SOOOOOO smart in everything, includeing his faith, witch make's him so incredibly hot!
Did I just say that?... I just said that... :blush:

Sorry if that got confuseing! (Sp?!)

Bondgal2007 said:
Why do some guys think it's cool to do things with girls?
some think it is macho and guys like sex. im sorry, but its the truth. Alot think with their genitals...not their brain. and it is fun to mess around. good clean fun. Its soo hard, but the female body is beautiful and a thing of grace. Thats why guys are soo happy when they "get some".

actually many guys think about it less often because of (how do i say masturbating on this board without it being innapropriate)

Alias 56 said:
See he's not much into talking, movies, or anything other then fixing his computer and I really need something to really get to know him betta. Also he makes me feel dumb some times cuase he is SOOOOOO smart in everything, includeing his faith, witch make's him so incredibly hot!
Did I just say that?... I just said that... :blush:

Sorry if that got confuseing! (Sp?!)
well, if thats all he likes to do, and that doesnt interest you, then maybe you might think about looking elsewhere... :( -_-

quietgirl27012 said:
How often do guys reallly think about sex?
lol...im sure every girl wants to know. and the truth is, we are all peurverts. we think about sex nonstop, all the time. The difference between guys is, the ones who can keep it in and control the urges, and the horndogs.

GO Syd said:
actually many guys think about it less often because of (how do i say masturbating on this board without it being innapropriate)
lol...true. It helps relieve the undying urges for a bit. I was gunna say that, but didnt want to get put on probation ;)

Yea tell me about it. My sister's friend works there and she like like majorly swoll but in a cute way....i mean its not nasty. Anyway she was gonna spot him but he wouldnt let her. hehehehehe He is strong too but she did cross country and all that for years she is itty bitty like me too.....5'2 ;)

-VL

WOW! all this stuff i really needed to know.

By the way men hink about *** at least every 4 mins!
i learnt from a film and asked a friend who is a guy! AND IT IS TRUE! i have a problem....

I met this guy in the summer and he is amazing! but we are both really shy it think! but i found out from my friend we have loads in common! eg we both detest swearing and both go to church. My friend thinks he fancies me but i don't and i am going to met up with him and my friend who i call Lala (laure) in the easter hols (his b-day on Easter Sunday!!! Hehehe) but what do i do to find out if he does with out Asking who do u fancy coz he turns round and says a girl at college (year older than me!) who he is not goign to tell me about though he told me he had a crush on another girl at camp in full details! #
ran out of breathe!!!!
So can u help!!!!!!! Plus the last time we met was November but we chat online sometimes

Sigh! he is so thoughtful!

PLEASE HELP ME! what do i do!

lemme get this straght, you just want to find out if he has a crush on you? if this is the case, flirt with him, but if he isnt being receptive, then he probly doesnt. :blink:

Why is it that guys in my grade (tenth) go out with 8th graders? I mean come one thats like robbing the cradle!

and how is it if a girl likes to filrt and have numerous guy friends the boyfriend has a HUGE problem with it and when the guy has a lot of girls that r friends he see no problem? ( my friend and me r trying to figure this one out)

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Why is it that guys in my grade (tenth) go out with 8th graders? I mean come one thats like robbing the cradle!

and how is it if a girl likes to filrt and have numerous guy friends the boyfriend has a HUGE problem with it and when the guy has a lot of girls that r friends he see no problem? ( my friend and me r trying to figure this one out)

~KM
i guess guys who go out with younger girls do it because they want some play...the girls feel really special because they are going out with an older guy, so they are more willing to mess around.

And for the second part, its prolly a special case. Most guys i know have an unwritten law with their GF. You dont flirt, We dont flirt.

AgentNicBristow said:
quietgirl27012 said:
How often do guys reallly think about sex?
lol...im sure every girl wants to know. and the truth is, we are all peurverts. we think about sex nonstop, all the time. The difference between guys is, the ones who can keep it in and control the urges, and the horndogs.
I'd have to disagree. I go to an all-guy school, and yes, there are ALOT of perverts who make sick sex jokes. But many of us don't even think about sex that much, even the perverts. The sick jokes are one of those 'when guys are with guys, they're fools, but when alone, they're themselves' things.

Back