Ask the resident male

vaughnmyangel said:
I ahve a question why do guys like to act sooooo ghetto. I mean why do they think its cool?
Two reasons:

1) They think it's cool

2) (the more likely/additional reason) Out of habit. Society changes, individuals change with them. Maybe they act ghetto because they want to be cool, and then it became habit, or they were just raised with ghetto influence (i.e. a ghetto brother)

I myself am not ghetto but I do have my little ghetto moments :P

You may not be able to answer this but there is a soda machine on the way to lunch. Everyday any range of guys will throw each other in to the machine. And I mean it looks like it hurts but they do it as a joke. Why do guys like such violent games.

That, I'm not sure :P I'm not the kind of guy who does those things.

I'd say it's just for fun. It appears violent, but it's really not :D

AgentNicBristow said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Victoria King said:
i have a question! okay i like this guy and we were talking alot on line and he even asked me out to see a movie but then nothing else was said about then, then a week went by, i asked about the movie and now we have barely talked and ever time i try talking he doesnt say that much(all of our talking is online, but i know him in the real world to not that internet isnt real!LOL,confusing i know!) im completly lost on what to do and i really like him?!any suggestions or insights!?
okay, he likes you, but he probly feels thing have gotten weird because of the silence. like i suggested before, make it clear to him that you are interested. Its amazing how the talking will pick up after that. :D
ok then, I am interested in you, Nic. ;) ;)

:lol: :D
obviously!!! we are going out, remember!!?? :D
:lol: a girl can never be sure....

they probably get it all from Jackass or something like that....I remember I was at Six Flags with a bunch of friends last year, and we were walking, and then all of a sudden a group of guys ran in front of us and strated pushing each other into trash cans and soda machines and then we told them "If you want to impress us, you're gonna have to try harder than that"

:rolleyes:

I hate it when guys act all "ghetto" as you say. They look like such idiots walking with their little struts and talking in their little slang. lol, and wearing clothes 1000000 times to big? It looks like there playing dressup. Im not saying I like guys who wear tight pants ewwwww... lol well anyways,

ok there are these guys in my drama class who are to say the least... um no normal. my drama teacher regularly point it out. i mean it's really funny and we know they are just pretending except WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TOUCH EACH OTHER SO MUCH?

This is kind of a rhetorical question but howcome when gys sleep wth a lot of girls they are ballers, players, pimps, etc...and all of those are positive terms...but when a girl does they're called skanks, whores, sluts, etc...all of which are negative terms

I think it's a little unfair

and also the saying that guys like a challenge has got to be totally false because all the guys go for the easy girls...I used to think they'd want girls like me who take some effort...are guys just hornier than they used to be lol!

One more...WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU HAVE TO SCRATCH YOUR CROTCH IN PUBLIC!!!! Omg, that's the most annoying thing in the world lol! I think all girls agree with me...Please please please please please stop!!

And also I will answer any questions you guys might have! hehe...I'm pretty open and dont get embarassed easily, so ask away!...I'm more than willing

SydB_JenG said:
One more...WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU HAVE TO SCRATCH YOUR CROTCH IN PUBLIC!!!! Omg, that's the most annoying thing in the world lol! I think all girls agree with me...Please please please please please stop!!
Because it itches. :P

LMAO!!!!!! then do it private please!...It can't itch ALL THE TIME! like my brother does it constantly i hate it!...I would be so embarassed with my boyfriend if he did that while we were on a date or something lol!

I don't have a boyfriend...but if i did i would be embarassed lol

Back