Ask the resident male

SydB_JenG said:
This is kind of a rhetorical question but howcome when gys sleep wth a lot of girls they are ballers, players, pimps, etc...and all of those are positive terms...but when a girl does they're called skanks, whores, sluts, etc...all of which are negative terms

I think it's a little unfair

and also the saying that guys like a challenge has got to be totally false because all the guys go for the easy girls...I used to think they'd want girls like me who take some effort...are guys just hornier than they used to be lol!

One more...WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU HAVE TO SCRATCH YOUR CROTCH IN PUBLIC!!!! Omg, that's the most annoying thing in the world lol! I think all girls agree with me...Please please please please please stop!!

And also I will answer any questions you guys might have! hehe...I'm pretty open and dont get embarassed easily, so ask away!...I'm more than willing
first thing- a double standard-
second- it itches a lot sometimes hence goldbond (do not apply when wet)

can't you just contain yourself till you're alone...I mean...My boobs itch every once in a while, but I don't just go under my shirt and scratch em!

lol sorry, but that was just stupid haha...its kind of hard not to notice lol...and that really doesnt turn me on...in fact it kind of grosses me out lol.

SydB_JenG said:
lol sorry, but that was just stupid haha...its kind of hard not to notice lol...and that really doesnt turn me on...in fact it kind of grosses me out lol.
Ya, it would gross me out. If I looked that is.

lol you dont have to look! lol its just there...its right out in the open...you guys dont really care! you just do it right in the open where everyone notices...lol theres no "looking for it" involved haha

Then i can't help you. Confront him and tell him to stop scratching his crotch. Then see what he does. Hehe.
Sry, but i just don't have experience looking at male crotches.

lol ohhh ok...it seemed like you were being cocky again loL!

*flirts with AliasHombre*

lol now you can say someone has flirted with you lol

Back