Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Azhria Lilu

Captain
I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed games, but the latest one really has caught my attention. Assassin's Creed is going pirate!!!

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag begins in 1715, when pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures.

Definitely picking this one up for myself... who doesn't love a bit of piracy :D

I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed games, but the latest one really has caught my attention. Assassin's Creed is going pirate!!!

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag begins in 1715, when pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures.

Definitely picking this one up for myself...

What is the goal of the Assassin's Creed games?

Azhria Lilu said:
who doesn't love a bit of piracy :D

Heh heh heh, *runs,* *hides*

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• blackflag.gif
    blackflag.gif
    371.4 KB · Views: 13,187
  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    929.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    591.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    827.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    606.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    854.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 6.gif
    6.gif
    613.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 7.gif
    7.gif
    553.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 8.gif
    8.gif
    792 KB · Views: 176
  • 9.gif
    9.gif
    645.7 KB · Views: 151
I'm really psyched about the game but I'm a bit curious as to who our main character in the real world will be, if there is one. It would almost feel like betrayal of sorts if they didn't anchor us to the real world as they have done in all the other games. Which also leads to the question: Is Desmond still alive and kicking?

What happened after he activated the device in the cave? Is Juno at large etc... If only we could receive some answers... On the other hand.. even if we don't... at least we get to kill a lot of people in very creative ways.. Like poisoning people around them so they kill the target while they're dying... Oh the joy. :devil:

I have all the other games in the series and will pick this one up as well.

#Ubisoft #Assassinscreed #Blackflag

I have always liked simulation type games and games like Diablo and that. I bought one for my little brother a few years ago and it looked neat. You can walk around and "do things" right? Like freestyle movement and that, not having to do a quest in a certain amount of time?

I have always liked simulation type games and games like Diablo and that. I bought one for my little brother a few years ago and it looked neat. You can walk around and "do things" right? Like freestyle movement and that, not having to do a quest in a certain amount of time?
You should enjoy the Assassin's Creed games then.. and check out Dishonoured - that's also similar.

I will have to look for them.

I bought an xbox 360 last year, played it once :P
What a waste :eek:

Go make yourself a cup of :coffee:. Buy the games and then enjoy it thoroughly. If you don't like the repetitive nature of the first game don't fret. They get better gameplay wise. You also get better means of travelling after the first one. However the first one is a must! The main characters Desmond and Altair + the story is one you will want to follow from start to finish.

#AC3 I bought for Cole... He loved it. I have yet to touch it. Meh. Not enough time in the day for me.
I really would recommend playing it through. Especially if you're planning on getting Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag when it comes out.. If you don't focus too much on the open world and just focus on the main story for starters it's not that long.

Azhria Lilu submitted a new Showcase Item:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Read more about this showcase item here...

Back