Asthma

I swear i must be a very sick person, not really. its just I have really bad allegeries, asthma and ADHD. I barely get asthma attacks, but had a few at the track and passed out. Everyone knows to carry there inhaler when running. I was stuppid and didn't. I want to stop the disease from spreading, so tell ppl not to smoke or to quit. I future spy( LOL Jo) doesn't wanna be caring a crappy inhaler everywhere!

i have soooo mandy allergies and asthma too! i've had an asthma attack once, and i had to stay in the hospital for a week or so...but, in the last 2 months or so, my asthma's been getting more severe. i cant run without getting astmatic and not being able to breathe.

lol...and i got the asthma attack on my b-day too! that was just...sad...so, what are you guys allergic to? for me, i used to be allergic to animal dander, but it went away. my main allergy right now is rabbits...something about them makes me sooo allergic, i had to go to the hospital once.

i used to have asthma.. in like forth grade.. it sucks so bad.. but i grew out of it.. and i don't have it anymore.. i used to have allergies.. but i grew out of them too. :woot:

Alot of my friends have asthma. Its not that rare to find anymore. I don't have it but I'm sure its really awful! I have a really funny story about asthma though:
Okay I was in the 3rd grade and i had never heard about asthma before. We had a sub that day and when we had a sub we had to do Weekly Readers (a booklet crammed with junk and stuff). The subject in the booklet that day was asthma. I was reading it and I saw one symptom that I thought I might of had and started crying my eyes out. The sub, who was completely ignoring me, asked the class who all there had asthma. I raised my hand and she asked what I did for it and I said "I don't know what to do. I didn't even know I had it!" LOL!!

twinzz2003 said:
Alot of my friends have asthma. Its not that rare to find anymore. I don't have it but I'm sure its really awful! I have a really funny story about asthma though:
Okay I was in the 3rd grade and i had never heard about asthma before. We had a sub that day and when we had a sub we had to do Weekly Readers (a booklet crammed with junk and stuff). The subject in the booklet that day was asthma. I was reading it and I saw one symptom that I thought I might of had and started crying my eyes out. The sub, who was completely ignoring me, asked the class who all there had asthma. I raised my hand and she asked what I did for it and I said "I don't know what to do. I didn't even know I had it!" LOL!!
LOL...i know what you mean...so many kids at my school have asthma now...its really common

i too don't have asthma but a lotta my friends do and one time at a soccer game it was about 110 degress out side and she couldn't breathe very well and had an asthma attack and she didn't have her inhaler it was so freaky well to me so they had to use another girls inhaler on my team luckily she was fine after a few minutes or so now she has her inhaler at all times
~Kay~

I have asthma too. I hate it. Mine isn't that bad. It only comes up when I'm sick or I do heavy physical activity. It still sucks though because of the limitations it puts.

i have exercise asthma... so only when i do runs or the mile at school do i really ahveto ahve my crappy inhaler, but mainly i get brochitus easily from a sinius infection so thatas when i need it

AliasALIAS said:
I have asthma too. I hate it. Mine isn't that bad. It only comes up when I'm sick or I do heavy physical activity. It still sucks though because of the limitations it puts.
ditto....

Don't even get mne started on my allergies and asthma! I'm allergic to everything!(obviosly not EVERYTHING but a lot of things) I had an asthma attack on the track during my gym exam. I am sorry to say that I recieved a C on that exam. :(

That's not fair!! I've had asthma since I was 2. As long as I can remember. I hate it. It's nooooooo fun. I have stages where I'll be fine (unless I do too much physical activity), and then I'll have stages where I can't even walk up a flight of stairs without having to stop and take my inhaler. Oh well... my being the optimist I am, it could be worse!! I'm grateful I can breathe... lol. :D

I've had astma since a child but i still do loads of sports! hasnt really affected me in that way, more stress related! i get hayfever worse though, at the moment in England it is really hot and bad pollen count! i keep sneezing!!! :lol:

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
i have exercise asthma... so only when i do runs or the mile at school do i really ahveto ahve my crappy inhaler, but mainly i get brochitus easily from a sinius infection so thatas when i need it
I know...we have to run a mile every week in my school, and every week i would get asthmatic to the point where i couldnt run anymore and had to walk most of it...so, obivously i got really bad times. ^ my breathing would get cut off completely so that i would start wheezing and coughing, and just couldnt breathe.

one of my friends has athma too, not as severe as mine, but one day, her class had a 'curtosy (sp) day', where her class got punished. anyways, they had to run on the wet grass (it was pretty muddy out there too), and then they had to do push-ups and sit-ups on the wet grass too. immediatly after that, the class had to run...and run...and run...well, my friend started getting asthma and she couldnt really breathe, but she had to run, and by the end of the period, she was gasping for breath and crying...