Season 3 at the very end

nancee

Cadet
what was up with jack at the very end..like after he heard lauren say something to vaughn jack had this weird look like he figured something out...does jack know?!!?

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->i heard that jack finds out bout her then he tells vuaghn in some ep but im not sure..<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

so wassup with that?

I feel like I've been explaining this a lot.

When Jack is listening to the tapes of the calls Sark made on the plane, he hears Sark say "NOT IF I SEE YOU FIRST LOVE"

That is the exact same line Lauren says to Vaughn at the end...the one Jack overhears.

I think it's pretty weak "proof" Lauren is a mole (I've heard lots of Brits refer to their sig others as "love" so Lauren could be saying it not because she 's picked it up from Sark and more because she was raised in England) but hey, whatever gets Jack to investigate her!

ABSOLUTELY
when she said thtat i knew right away that was the same thing that sark said and then jacks face - omg i nearly had a stroke
i was like JACK KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack at least suspects so hes gonna fully investigate her till he finds out the truth (which he eventually will because hes... jack) SO EXCITING!

[quote name='Lazerey's Severed Hand' date='Mar 22 2004, 02:06 AM']Were you even watching the episode?!?

:eek:

Man...[/quote]
Oh my god, my thoughts exactly....

When spy daddy heard Sark say "not if I see you first, love" in the tapes... I kept thinking, Jack is a smart man -- he'll figure it out. And then when Lauren said the same thing and he stopped dead in his tracks.... LOVED IT. What better way to get Jack to look at Lauren as the mole.

a) Jack knows that there's a mole in the CIA.

b) He knows it's not Sloane. Or Barnett. It has to be someone with real access to briefings, after all! (I don't think that Jack ever really believed that Sloane was involved, just that he was being set up; he was playing along.) Let's face it. Lauren's choice was pretty weak. If it's Sloane, he has to have a confederate who isn't Barnett.

c) Lauren's echoing of Sark's words just served as the last piece that brought the whole puzzle into focus. All the pieces were laid out before him. Who had access to the briefings? Who was conveniently away in Washington when all those Covenant heads were killed (and unavailable for questioning, BTW)? Who has had access to information from the CIA and NSC?

It's like Sloane jogging Jack into realizing why the Covenant was targeting Dixon. Jack really is rusty after all that time in solitary, isn't he? To need that kind of help? To need all this time to figure Lauren out? But Sloane pushed his mind into a higher gear. Too bad for Sloane . . .
;)

yeh, i caught on to that rather quickly...and i LOVED it...that look that Jack gave and the way they just cut from it...sweet, as my roommate said, "It has begun." lol ;)

REJOICE MY FRIENDS! LAURENS GOING DOWN!

Once Jack has a suspicion, even the slightest little one, he'll work until he GETS 'em! So Lauren's gonna get it BIG time! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

Yes, Jack is a mastermind. Personally, I think he has suspected her anyway but now he is certian something is up with her. Go Jack!

I was so happy when that happened, he just froze, hes obviously know because who else could it be!!! SpyDaddys gonna get her bad, well i hope he does! What im excited to see is when Vaughn finds out and how Jack will react to this because the exact same thing happened to Jack (Irina sent to get married to a CIA agent........) He will probally sympathise with him! Anyway im so glad someones finally seen Laurens true intentions!

its about time something w/ jack happened!,

he hasnt had much to do this season u know...he had load of stuff last year with Irina being around 'n all, and in season one he was at SD-6 all the time so, I'm so happy there might be more Jack...cause man...even if Soane does turn out to be Syd's dad (PLEASE GOD NO!!!) Jack is still SPY DADDY lol

adios
sean

iheartalias said:
as my roommate said, "It has begun." lol ;)
It has begun.... I am SO looking forward to what is to come out of the final episodes of the season. Finally season 3 seems to be getting back on track. LOL

sts1398 said:
Yes, Jack is a mastermind. Personally, I think he has suspected her anyway but now he is certian something is up with her. Go Jack!
I agree! At least I hope he has suspected her before. Maybe this was the confirmation of his previous suspiscions? *wishful thinking*

The whole investigation-thing started one or two episodes ago, he must have done something in the time between episodes, right?

Alias said:

Once Jack has a suspicion, even the slightest little one, he'll work until he GETS 'em! So Lauren's gonna get it BIG time! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:
Yup!!! SpyDaddy's gonna kick some a-ss!!

Seriously, his reaction was priceless. :lol:

miss_nancee said:
what was up with jack at the very end..like after he heard lauren say something to vaughn jack had this weird look like he figured something out...does jack know?!!?

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->i heard that jack finds out bout her then he tells vuaghn in some ep but im not sure..<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

so wassup with that?
yah really, were you even paying attention? OF COURSE HE KNOWS!!!

Alias said:

:
halleluja!!! 👍 :D :smiley: :cheers: :jump: :beerdrink: :sideroll: (y)
still, i agree with who said that jack suspecting of lauren being the mole just because she happens to know the same "line" of sark is kinda lame....still, if that's what it takes, then it's all good!!! :P

it was pretty silly of lauren to say the same thing to vaughn that the guy she's cheating on him w/said to her.

but now jack is figuring it all out :D!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted, but hi ~waves~

Anyways, I loved the ending, even though that line isn't a particularly uncommon one to hear. ~shrugs~

Back