Season 3 at the very end

This made me so happy that Jack is onto Lauren! YAY! Kill the b****!

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Of course he finds out, then Vaughn, then Syd and Dixon.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Rinda said:
I can't wait to see Jack circling his prey....*rubs hands with anticipation!* :sly:
Go Jack! I hope he wraps it up really elegantly, takes his time, and slaps all the evidence in her face when everybody is watching, and doesn't quitely kill her in a dark parking garage or something...

I'm kind of torn about that. Yes, I'd love to see Spy Daddy quietly gather evidence against her, then show it to all and sundry. But I want to see Jack go off on her too. As Regina of TWOP so eloquently puts it, "Oooo! I do so love it when Spy Daddy goes all badass on people!" :lol:

Kathy said:
Maybe, Jack will torture Lauren, until she talks. That would be the day! :woot:
I don't think he will torture her. It would be too risky if Lauren escaped and told the Covenant. Jack would be killed somehow, he knows this. He doesn't need to torture her for who she's working for anyway, and why they kidnapped Dixon's kids, he already knows this, and he's probably guessed that Lauren heads up the North American cell with Sark, from the way he talked to her on the intercepted phone call. Jack would(maybe) ask her about the Covenant's future plans or info that would help shut it down. Oh! sudden thought! What if Sark had intended to have his call intercepted? It had to be intentional, because its not like Sark to be sloppy. Maybe he said the "Not if i see you first love" part at the end because he knew that Jack would hear this call in the CIA breifing and Sark also knew that Lauren says this a lot, so he hoped that Lauren and Vaughn would
talk and she would say this in a conversation, and Jack would overhear and recognize and connect her back to Sark. Sark might be double crossing Lauren by this, and c'mon, he will never stay loyal to her, or share power. He knows that Jack will take her down once he realizes. But also: It's sloppy of lauren to say this right in fron tof Jack after he heard it in abreifing.... maybe they're both in on it? Why though? To have a reason to kill Jack? To mislead him? To get something inside the CIA? Sonner or later we will find out............... :Ph34r:

Back