Atlantis Gate Series

bcook128, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

I'm not familiar with that author -- What's the series about?

KW802 said:
bcook128, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

I'm not familiar with that author -- What's the series about?
The Atlantis Gate series is about this race of beings that destroyed Atlantis by traveling to Earth through "gates" and is now returning to do the same to Earth now. An ex-Green Beret is the main character who goes into the "gates" and "wages war" with the beings to stop their destructive plans. By going through the gates, the main character goes to different times (different dimensions therefore different earths with divergent histories/futures) and contacts various "famous" historical figures to impact decisions that change the course of history.....I'm not a great summarizer, but I tried my best, haha.....it really is a good series if you're in the mood for an easy read. I have three of the books but I lack the first two.....so I've had to read blind somewhat, but the books are good to bring the reader "up to speed" on what's going on. I accidentally found the three books I have on the discount summer reading book table at Barnes and Noble and as far as I know they've been discontinued.

Back