Atlantis

There have been numerous theories and tv series about the lost city of Atlantis so I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone here at Cool Sci Fi thinks about it.

I believe that there may be some truth behind it because a myth like this does not appear out of thin air, the question is which one of the numerous ideas are real (are they aliens, ancient civilisations or just wishfull thinking).

in 12,000 years I wonder if they will be diving on todays citys?

Or maybe future explorers will wonder why we destroyed ourselves. (below is an artist's conception of desolate and lifeless Chicago)

DestroyedCity.jpg

In 65 million years our civilisation is highly likely to not exist. I guess it depends on how you define 'civilisation' or whether somekind of descendent of humanity survives?

Simon Tall

(Try my free ebook -
Simon Poore
- and let me know what you think?)

In 65 million years our civilisation is highly likely to not exist. I guess it depends on how you define 'civilisation' or whether somekind of descendent of humanity survives?
Plus in 65MM years I would be more curious about where the descendants of man are, whether on Earth or far out into the stars with Earth being just a myth.

Back