ATTENTION ALL TALL PEOPLE!

ISpy10

Cadet
Yeah im like the tallest 14 year old you'll ever meet. Im 6' 2". IM NOT LYING! Its the honest truth, all most everyday people are like UR TALL DUHHHHH! I just smile and think to myself "Shut up" People are like you should play basketball! I say no! I stink at all sports. I cant catch, throw, hit etc. BUT I CAN RUN BABIE!!!!! :D

umm i dont belong here at all, im short very short but i wish to be taller!!my cousin is abnormally tall and even though she is 12 ppl think she is older than me but no i am!lol

5'9 is very tall! what!
average is 5'2 or something for women. or maybe 5'4.
i'm 5'5, don't really belong here either. but i'm okay with my height, there are some disadvantages to being tall too

i already started this thread- it is in the random forum called "shaq/yao ming clique-tall peeps gather here"

I'm average, 5'5" or so. My dad, though, had a patient tell him that her son is 17 and 7'3" or something, and wears a size 21 shoe!! She said that she thought his feet had stopped growing, but he hadn't. That's tall!!!!!!

i have a cousin who is 6'7", they used to play slamball for the diablos, but quit bc the league had a 25% major surgery rate, he was one of the 25%

People at school, mainly my friends who are 5'3 to 5'6 and are in grade 8. Treat me like I'm really short. I'm 5'0. I'm not that short am I?

lol yes kind of cuz im in eight grade and i am 5'10" (just three inches shorter than my dad so i assume i will be taller than him)

Back