ATTENTION ALL TALL PEOPLE!

I dont think im that tall really, coz I'm 18 and 5ft 8". although ihavent grown since i was 12 so i was tall at primary school but then everyone else caught up with me and got taller! DAMM, me feel small now coz a lot of my friends are tall and my boyf is 6ft 3"! GRRRR!

Hey having a taller bf is good. You feel more femenine when you still have to look up at him while wearing heels. YOu can't wear heels if the guy is you height. BEen there done that

I'm 16 and i'm 5"10 i wear a size 11 shoe sometimes 10. My uncles are all very tall they are like 6"5. I hope i dont get that tall, i want to be an actress, and it would look kind of funny if i was taller than everybody. But i think im almost done growing. Hey, theres always the WNBA (Womens National Basketball Association) Yes i play basketball, It's my favorite sport. :D :D :D

quietgirl27012 said:
Hey having a taller bf is good. You feel more femenine when you still have to look up at him while wearing heels. YOu can't wear heels if the guy is you height. BEen there done that
Yeah, i agree with u there, i like havin a taller boyf tho if we ever argue he's always looking down on me! lol!

MY brother is tall and can't play weel. He got so tired of people asking him if he was a bball player, he started asking them if they were a jockey

Wow! have u not ever heard of it? Its like basketball except u cant move if u have the ball, u have a smaller court and can only shoot if ur in the circle. there's loads more rules than in basketball 2 like distances between players when defending and all that, spose 2 b non contact but can get pretty rough sometimes, specially as its an all girls sport, v few male teams around! Bit sexist if u ask me!

I was 5 foot 10 in 5th grade, I had a size 10 shoe, and was considered a giant, especially consideirng I was 5 foot 4 in 1st and 2nd grade. I just kind of stuck after 5th though (thankfully). It is so nice to have people catching up to you. I do well, did play basketball. I have horrible knees from the sport so I didn't even try out this year, but I've been on a school team every year I've tried out. Bball is fun, but to me there are more important things cough/knees/cough!

don't really belong here, but i've decided that this is a thread for people who wish they were taller too. i'm 5'5" and have size 8 feet. pretty darn average. it would be so nice to be taller...

I kinda hate being tall because ALL of my friends are pretty short, they're all in the beginning 5's and the late 4's, and I'm just about in the early 6's

Everytime my friends come up to me I'm like "Hello down there" and they look up and go "Hi, how's it up there, how's the weather"

Back