Aussie Rules?

seriously? rove? omg that dude is gonna be swamped with ppl that want em!!
ill be doing a psych assignment during the grandfinal, on my own.... :cry: ill cope, somehow :lol:

^
ha! Dude, ill eb doing a psych assignment during the grandfinal too!! Weeeird? Hah, it turns your like, the girl who sits next to me in class. *shifty eyes*

hahaha, it must be that time of year, psych time!! gah, but i cant do it, coz i dont even know the damn hypothesis!! felgercarb....

GO THE SWANS!!!

it's sooooo weird in Victoria right now... we're all like:

:mellow: Who the ood are we supposed to go for?

I mean it's an insult to go for a non-Victorian team anyway, so what are we supposed to do now?

But I know who I'm going for... but I'm not going to say because I know that I will get bashed either way (y)

Hahaha, <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>GO THE SWANS</span>

They're gonna kick arse! I don't like the Eagles much, although Ben Cousins is easy on the eye :naughty:

ok, just for fun, me and my brother just went to the City to see how bad the traffic is

on a scale of 1 to 10? about a 482.76?

gucci_94 said:
Hahaha, <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>GO THE SWANS</span>

They're gonna kick arse! I don't like the Eagles much, although Ben Cousins is easy on the eye :naughty:
[post="1497302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, quite right there, we can just bump off the girlfriend, hey? :P

omg <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'> SWANS WON </span> 4 point such a good game on the egde of my seat.... I was glad Judd got the norm smith though!!!

Rea

Wild_Child said:
omg <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'> SWANS WON </span> 4 point such a good game on the egde of my seat.... I was glad Judd got the norm smith though!!!

Rea
[post="1497730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:D

Its strange seeing so many people support the Swans, especially when Sydney is rugby league territory. I remember watching the '96 grand final (which the Swans lost). Its great that the Swans won, although it was annoying to hear everyone around me say that they were going to lose during the third quarter. But that doesn't matter anymore 'cause they won! ^_^

IT"S BACK!!! well it's only pre-season games but at least it's footy!!

I have missed it so much! I reckon it's going to be a really good year they're several clubs that could take out the premiership this year!!

Back