Aussie Rules?

as rare and unbelievable as that it, it is also tru! Carlton did win, as did Essendon... WOOT!

There is a list at the bottom of the main page that says Today's Top Posters, click it and a list appears of ppl that have posted ALOT today, and im on it!! YAY

aww poor sagey, i cant stand union though! i dont get it! i was watching aus vs. south arfica last night and they were just kicking it backwards and forwards and out of bounds, whats with that??

^
Agreed. Im like "so.... they get the ball. They run about 3 metres, they get tackled. They get the ball again, and the cycle continues. WHATS GOING ON HERE??"

A knock-on is when you're running with the ball and fummble it forwards. Well, in a normal sport it is.

AFL's not hard to understand but all I'm saying is that I just don't get the fascination. Does anyone care to enlighten me?

^
Not me. I dont see the facination with any sport.

Oh so THATS a knock-on. Ok. Ill probably never ever apply that knowledge, but its good to know :smiley: :lol:

rugby makes about as much sense as french does (and for those ozzies who see my posts of complaints in the ozzie threads know that means something :lol:smiley:

OMG! :thud: the kangaroos actually beat PORT

:jawdrop: what is the world coming to?

oh that wasn't the worst crash i've been in

*whispers very fast* brother drove at about double the speed limit :rolleyes: parents never found out, think that he just simply lost control

:lol: they probably figured it out what with the damage bill and all :rolleyes: nothing major though, it was more my brother crashed into a tree and yeah... we had to walk home

Back