Aussie Rules?

Ok Ok I know that this is a Mostly Australian Sport but i wannaknow if anyone really knows it that arn't in Australia.... Does that make sense....

Well I go for Carlton the old Dark Navy blues....

....???

Rea

:Ponder:

I think you might have trouble with this one. I have never met anyone overseas who knows anything about it. A few people I know in England have heard of it, but nobody has seen it.

Aussie Rules is only the most awsome game in the World!!!

I am an Obsessed Adelaide Crows Fan! The highlight of my life was going to the 1998 Grandfinal!!!

I think it should be introduced to the World it's awsome!!!

:shock: I'm sorry, but EVERYONE should go for the Demons! :woot:

*bursts into song with hand on heart*

it's a grand old flag it's a high flyin' flag
it's a flag for you and for me

nah The Crows come on were're sitting second on the ladder how awsome!!

juju I'm afraid to tell you, you got the words mixed up a bit in your beloved Deamons song it's emblem in the second line not flag

Nah the bombers all the way :lol: James Hird... LEGEND!

See the bombers fly up, up
To win the premiership flag,
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame

See the bombers fly up, up
The other teams they dont fear,
They all try their best,
But they cant get near,
As the bombers fly up!!

:Ponder:

No comment. :lol:

My best friend loves Essendon so much she actually moved to Essendon! I think that's incredibly :lame: . :lol: I'm nothing like her.

COME ON... WE KICKED GEELONG's ASS!!!!!!!!

GO THE BOMBERS

And Nat, the moving to Essendon thing... way to weird! No that is one dedicated fan!!

And not only that, but she painted her bedroom black and red. :lame:

She loves cricket too. When we lived in London she didn't even go to Westminster Abbey let alone Paris or anything, and yet she flew from London all the way to South Africa to follow the cricket team around the country. :o_O:

Reall i Really like it ok it's a bit slow and i still don't now the difference between a one dayer and a terst match... but i'm getting there. i know if they hit it big they want to get it over the rope and hope no ones cathes it....

That about it lol

Rea

Natalia said:
And not only that, but she painted her bedroom black and red. :lame:

She loves cricket too. When we lived in London she didn't even go to Westminster Abbey let alone Paris or anything, and yet she flew from London all the way to South Africa to follow the cricket team around the country. :o_O:
[post="1434656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Baha, :lame: not that is a bit sad!! :lol: My walls are covered in Alias, but its not as permanent as paint... WOW!

Oh dudes, Cricket is awesome!! Come on, how can you not like it? Is it coz its slow... coz ppl say that all the time, but really, that's what makes it so good!

Back