Australia Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I know its not til monday and all but I thought I'd make it a loooong celebration ;) so...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! </span>

wow....I dont knoa ANYONE how gives a toss about Australia day...its just another long weeked like the other 60 million we have, just like EVERY other excuse to drink and have a BBQ, like EVERYONE does anyway.....

i'm from UK but wanted to come along and say HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY TO ALL AUSSIES!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yay! Thanks for our international wishes for a great holiday!!!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Oi! Oi! Oi!

And good on Steve Waugh for being the Aussie of the Year!

Kelly

Congrats to Steve, David Campbell sang the anthem this afternoon at Rod Laver Arena at the Aus. Open, and last night it was that whole Channel Ten Celebrate Australia Day Live thing with Guy Sebastian, Candice Alley, Mercury 4, Vassy, J Wess, Shannon Noll, Nikki Webster, Jon Stevens and that's all I remember

Woohoo!!!! Aussie aussie aussie OI OI OI !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*brings out a six pack of vb's and a never empty packet of Tim tams* 🤤

Thanx heap steph and jems!! :D Happy....what ever day for u guys! :D I shall say it when It comes ... lol!

OOh I found this pic and HAD to post it! :D

Australia-flag.gif

You like???

Yay! I really like the pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should go have some Vegimite :smiley: hehehe!!!

Aren't you a bit young to drink beer Kim???????

*takes beer off Kim and skulls* Lol!!!!!!

Kelly

Hey hey all HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!! :D :D

I havent had a chance to come on today cos the stupid power went out in the arvo and has only just come back on.. man it was hell!! lol And we had a good ol' Aussie BBQ planned and everything!! Oh wells..

Oh yeah great pic Kim! (y) ;)

*takes some Tim-tams and has flashbacks of the genie ad * :lol: We just stayed at home, actually wasn't really a happy day, but that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back