Season 5 Australia sux

Becster

Cadet
I am a huge fan of Alias and am so mad that Australia has not shown any of season 5 and looks like they have no intention of doing so. I wanted to download the eps to watch but cant get ep 1. The one I get is corrupted and sends my computer crazy.
I noticed that in usa you can watch them all on line as well as download from itunes. I love living in Australia but am sooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.
Has anyone got a copy of season 5 ep 1 they can send to me?????????????
Help I can't wait another year till it comes out on dvd.

Can anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick wraning Becs I feel you pain, put don't mention d'loading, you might get in hot water... :smiley:

And Alias season 5 was on schedule to air, later this year, which ain't that bad.... but that was from a article in december 2005.

Im with Rea Bec

So don't talk about D/L

We don't know for certain if CH7 is not airing Alias.

At the moment it is just a Rumor going round the Web.

So just watch this space : ) ;)

Just a quick wraning Becs I feel you pain, put don't mention d'loading, you might get in hot water... :smiley:

And Alias season 5 was on schedule to air, later this year, which ain't that bad.... but that was from a article in december 2005.

Oky Doky did not realise it was a big no no to discuss. I will just express my growing hatred for c7, and if they don't want to play it give the rights to another channel.

i had heard that ch7 had revoked its offer to air alias as well as some other shows like stargate and 24

Na Tubby I saw an ad for 24 last night during lost.

So here's hoping that we get an Alias Ad/s very very soon ^_^ ;)

Yeh and Im Donald and Daffy Ducks Twin Sisters in Disguise.

Note Sarcasam ;) -_-

ok....i'm at school and i screamed....i had to bite my hand when i saw it so i wouldnt make to much noise...WAHHHH...c7 has season 3 reapets on ATM...thursday 12:00 am...but this is so much COOLER...13 days to go...

ok....i'm at school and i screamed....i had to bite my hand when i saw it so i wouldnt make to much noise...WAHHHH...c7 has season 3 reapets on ATM...thursday 12:00 am...but this is so much COOLER...13 days to go...

As much as I love my Alias Im not getting up at Midnight to watch S3 Repeats.

That's why I bought the DVD :lol: :blush: (n) :blink:

Stoopid C7 Run by 🐒

my brother is all like: " you have school in the morning, what's more imporant, repeats or school..." guess what my answer was

Me Thinks Repeats :lol: ^_^

Anyhoo's S3 as much as I love it with Melissa in it was a Very Intense year for us poor S/V Shippers :Ph34r: :blink: (n)

i was looking at the new tv week today, and i was looking at the tv guide section at next weeks, and where i thought Alias would be situated on July 18th, Alias isnt there

so is Alias really coming back then. im soo confused

-luv Em 💘

Back