Season 5 Australia sux

This Aussie will if anyone is interested :D . However, I have already seen all of season 5 oh, only about 3 times so I will probably come with a different perspective and not be as fresh as others.

Even though I have it on DVD, I stayed up and watched it on TV. Actually, I am very excited that Alias is back on Australian TV as it is spreading the Michael Vartan love and will be a good lead in for Rogue and Big Shots which has already been bought by an Australian network -rare as we are normally a good 6 months behind - we may only be weeks behind. Season 5 obviously had something very important missing, but with the new characters was interesting and I will leave it at that for fear of being spoilerish in this thread.

This Aussie will if anyone is interested :D . However, I have already seen all of season 5 oh, only about 3 times so I will probably come with a different perspective and not be as fresh as others.

Even though I have it on DVD, I stayed up and watched it on TV. Actually, I am very excited that Alias is back on Australian TV as it is spreading the Michael Vartan love and will be a good lead in for Rogue and Big Shots which has already been bought by an Australian network -rare as we are normally a good 6 months behind - we may only be weeks behind. Season 5 obviously had something very important missing, but with the new characters was interesting and I will leave it at that for fear of being spoilerish in this thread.

Back