Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. me too

oh gosh someone has been shot at Liverpool station I just heard! this whole riot thing is scary and its happening so close to where i live!!

hahaha, I would have laughed too.
:nonono:

I was going to do it to but then realised I needed the money to buy people's Christmas presents. Maybe I could get it for my Mum it would be a win win situation (for me at least)
Hahahahah tru!! Good idea!

lol. me too
oh gosh someone has been shot at Liverpool station I just heard! this whole riot thing is scary and its happening so close to where i live!!
oh really? wow! thats horrible.

Haha, well funny you should mention Mia... I was watching ET today, and they did a thing on that new movie Poseidon... MIA IS IN IT!

Thought you might like to know, so you can book your front row seat at the cinema when it comes out :lol:

you're such a guy!

We're still not even though. Sure I'll 🤤 over Michael, and you can have Nadia... and Tegan! hehehe

I feel really dumb now, Sage, i just realised that u are a guy, for some reason i NEVER looked at the thing on the side for the past 6 months or whatever. :blush: It never clicked with me, he he...

Rejected by?
I love your confidence
Haha yeah thought people would get a laugh outta that. Haha, laugh at my expense. Where's Rach?

I feel really dumb now, Sage, i just realised that u are a guy, for some reason i NEVER looked at the thing on the side for the past 6 months or whatever. :blush: It never clicked with me, he he...
Hehe, is it the Vaughn Avatar? It was a dare.

Poor Sage.
Mia will comfort him.
One can only hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back