Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rach is... :blink: wouldn't have a clue... Apparently she was swamped with work... but it's the holidays now... or at least, nearly the holidays

*shrugs*

Don't know

A Newbie :hi:

and :welcome: Nat.

Well my Bro currently passed out pretty much infront of the TV So I may have to settle for the late news or go out and start making dinner and making noises lol :smiley: ;)

:blowup:

You know what other countries are reporting about the Sydney riots?

"The Australian beaches have turned into battlefields as the rage continues."

*clenches jaw*

Yup, the old Aussie pride is kicking in, right about now...

How dare they...?

I've been here for a while, i just don't post much. It could be the fact that 1/2 the time i have no idea about what everyone is saying, but anyway.
:lol:

Just post smiley faces if you must... half the time, there's about ten different discussions going on in here anyway :P

bye bye andrew, i hope you head get better very very soon
Thanks ^_^
Poor Andrew!! The picture is very detailed good job
(y)
Hope your head feels better soon mate. Love the pitcure though.

You know what helps a sore head? Alcohol. Yup.
Woo, alcohol, So I could have had been drunk and had a concusion at the same time, good to know ;) :lol:
Aww poor andrew. Cool Pic though.
Ill be ok :smiley:
Poor andrew! hope your head is alright, no apparent brain damage as of yet :P
nope, no brain damage :P
:shock: andrew... GO TO THE DOCTOR!
yikes that looks bad, but hey, nice picture, the wonders of paint huh?

I bought the MIL DVD yesterday... my god, Michael is soooo hot in that movie, like in general, its pretty crappy, but by god, i could just watch it for him OVER AND OVER!! Not to mention the Vartan THE Man featurette.... HOT 🤤 I told my mum that and she laughed at me... can you believe it? SHE LAUGHED :nonono: No respect
Nah, I hate doctors, Ive been once this year, and before that I havent been since 2002 :lol:
Yay for the DVD, felgercarb movie hey? no point me getting it then.
I was watching ET today, and they did a thing on that new movie Poseidon... MIA IS IN IT!
Thought you might like to know, so you can book your front row seat at the cinema when it comes out :lol:
I saw that aswell!
It looks cool, they said Tuesday on ET, so I guess thats will be on tomorrows show! :smiley:
ET Rulez :D

Yeah, Im ok, just a lil giddy, Be fine when my body makes back all the blood that came out of my head, I feel like I just donated blood :lol:

Duh I knew that.

So how the Sheep Herding going?

You heard other animals?

There this pest of a Lizard hanging round on the driveway of the Units where I live.

Can you give it it's marching orders lol :smiley: ;)

Rach is... :blink: wouldn't have a clue... Apparently she was swamped with work... but it's the holidays now... or at least, nearly the holidays

*shrugs*

Don't know
Rach has gone away on a band tour. She'll be back on Saturday, for now, we'll just have to cope without her :cry:

We're nearly on page 300... Nearly new thread time :woot:

Any ideas for a thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back