Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a random note: it thought the whole syd being buried alvie was very Kill Bill vol 2......... am i the only one who made that connection....

btw, GRAND FINAL TODAY!!!!!! YAY!!!! go the COWBOYS :band:

hey everyone :hi:

does anyone know where to buy a semi formal dress from? i have been to almost every shop i can think of, but i cant find anything, and my semi is in 3 weeks

Hey y'all :hi:

How's it all hanging?

Sorry I was away last night and i missed Oct 1 but i was at a freinds house....

Here is a list of thing i DISLIKE..... (there are some excusions to the rule):

1. Channel 7
2. Country's that have season 5
3. People who have fast download speed and have worked out how to use torrents....
4. People who think they are ...it!!!

Sorry we had a b**** session at my freind house...:D

Rea

OMG rea, i love point #4, thats hilarious!! Got any examples of these it ppl??

Hahaha, so does that mean you dislike me?

you forgot number 5!! - Telstra!

I phoned Telstra, they told me that 14,400k internet is the normal for this area!
What felgercarb, ive dialed at 16,800 and 19,200 a few times
And that I AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO GET BROADBAND ON THIS LINE!!!!
even thou BIGPOND just sent out a brocure saying all people in postcode 7010 are able to receive BROADBAND.

Im gonna go cry now :( :( :( :(

Lucypoo said:

*raises hand* i don't!

oops, did i say (write) that out loud....i ah....i ah mean.....i don't like......Petunias! (teehee!) no.....i didn;t mean you..... :Paranoid:

:P kiddin!

whats with this site today? i havent been able to get on at all for ages!

dont worry about broadband....we have it at home, apparently everytime we go to a site it downloads all the pictures of that site, so our download quota was used up real fast (it also didnt help that my brother downloads games), so for a while we had real slow broadband, it sucked!

while we are on the subject, heres five things i hate:

1. channel 7
2. telco companies
3. banks
4. people who are watching season 5, heck people who have watched the end of season 4 :D
5. people who cant drive, but think they can. :P

Note on number 4: this means people who have seen it on television, ie people whos broadcasting channel doesn't suck

I no im a uK viewer ive only watched up till the season 3 finale. i dont have all the xtra channels that ya ave 2 pay 4 so i buy it on DVD!!!!!!!!!
i read sum stuff on website bout it and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG rea, i love point #4, thats hilarious!! Got any examples of these it ppl??

Point 4 yeah........:D I do have examples... but i could go on forever... the school i go to has alot of rich kid... like there daddies own computer compaines and stuff like that.... and they just walk around the school like they own it.... arghhhhhhhh....

No I don't dislike you .... I Love you luce your great :D :P
Just people who have seen it on TV... didn't you see there are exceptions to the rule...!!!

yay b**** sessions are always heaps of fun :P

Oh yes one o my favorite past time.... sigh... need to get it all out before i got bakc to school :(

I phoned Telstra, they told me that 14,400k internet is the normal for this area!
even thou BIGPOND just sent out a brocure saying all people in postcode 7010 are able to receive BROADBAND.

I have no idea what that means but sure that can be there toooo
lol.....

Cheer up Darl :lol: :blush: :cool: ;) (y) ^_^

Rea

awww :hug: that sucks!! and im pretty sure you can get BB where you live!! i think everywhere civilised can... hell my friend lives at South Arm, like an hour out of the city and she has broadband!!!

*raises hand* i don't!

oops, did i say (write) that out loud....i ah....i ah mean.....i don't like......Petunias! (teehee!) no.....i didn;t mean you..... :Paranoid:

:P kiddin!

whats with this site today? i havent been able to get on at all for ages!
hahahahahhah :hug: rachie your a darling!!!

i know what you mean, i was consistently getting board messages all afternoon!!

Point 4 yeah........:D I do have examples... but i could go on forever... the school i go to has alot of rich kid... like there daddies own computer compaines and stuff like that.... and they just walk around the school like they own it.... arghhhhhhhh....
OMG rich kids grrr :angry: they give me the absolute s***s, the way they strut about acting like they own the joint, its ridiculous!!! who the hell do they think they are?

Oh there is an exception to the rule, ah well, thats awesome!! I feel much better now!!!

aww andrew dont cry :hug:

No I don't dislike you .... I Love you luce your great :D :P
Just people who have seen it on TV... didn't you see there are exceptions to the rule...!!!
Oh yes one o my favorite past time.... sigh... need to get it all out before i got bakc to school :(
I have no idea what that means but sure that can be there toooo
lol.....

Cheer up Darl :lol: :blush: :cool: ;) (y) ^_^

Rea
haha, ok im ok now :P
I have 'contacts' who can get me alias after 12 eps have aired ;) :rolleyes:

cowboys are winnng YAY
no idea who they are, but yay :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol:

luce said:
that sucks!! and im pretty sure you can get BB where you live!! i think everywhere civilised can... hell my friend lives at South Arm, like an hour out of the city and she has broadband!!!
Yeah probably Telstra, theyre full of it :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ohh has anyone seen that new Hilary Duff song on Rage?

I swear to god shes trying to be like Alias, with all the scene cuting to her in different clothes/hair colours/situations.

Pfftt, why does she bother :lol: :lol: stupid cow :lol: :lol:

If you double post, it automatically gets edited into your last post, how cool! :woot: :woot: :woot:

cowboys = Queensland footy team playing in the grand finals atm, but were losing (n)

omgosh hillary duff is totally ripping off alias
just like that britney film clip the one for toxic with the red wig, she appartenly got the idea from alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back