Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Affleck

Yea there were heaps of chicks checkin out the firemen :D
Sooo dont blame em!!

Oh and it was just cheap cask wine, but it actually tasted good! (that may b due to the fact that i couldnt actually taste after a while :smiley: )

Wine should never be put in a cask. I have drunk an entire bottle of 97 Shiraz tonight. BEAUTIFUL!

Oh well why didn't you call him by his professional name? Arsewipe.

Yeah he was in it.
Oh how stupid of me!!
OF COURSE i meant arsewipe..slight slip of the mind!

Oh and cask wine, yea its kinda deadly!
97 Shiraz sounds good!
Went to New Cal a whie ago, god i ove anywhere french and their food and wine! (oh and of course their men MV!!)

Mmmm, sounds good!!

I live in a place surrounded by wineries (its basically a town built for tourism) and so im drinkin a local tonite, its amazing actually!!

God i love wine!!

Did anyone catch Veronica Mars?? I thought it was a cross between Nancy Drew and The OC. It was pretty good, very edgy, hot guys, good storey, and wayyyyy better than the offering on channel 7 ie Headland. I can just imagine the HD viewers plummet when VM started

Yeah I actually think Veronica Mars gets better as the season goes on, watch the 4th episode, its very much like Alias.

How can u compare ALIAS to something that looks like a B-grade OC, sorry i wasnt really a fan!!
Ill stick with it tho, hopefuly it grows on me!

Oh and i realise that i sounded kinda weird, i meant drinkin a local wine, not a local as in person (is that even possible) OH WELL
I think the wine may b takin effect!

Margaret River wines are always good. Very nice taste there!
Oh, ta. There's a little known wine called Verse 1, good Cab Merlot and not a half bad Shiraz.

Mmmm, sounds good!!

I live in a place surrounded by wineries (its basically a town built for tourism) and so im drinkin a local tonite, its amazing actually!!

God i love wine!!
Sounds like a dream place to live. I suppose I can't complain. I'm a car trip away from the hunter valley.

Ok thats cool that she says its like ALIAS, gotta watch it now!!

Sounds like a dream place to live. I suppose I can't complain. I'm a car trip away from the hunter valley.
It's pretty good!
Always somethin interesting to do, except the weekends are evil, people drive so slow!!
HUNTER VALLEY = Heaven!

We are good tonight!!!

what do you mean? how did I make it?? I made it on photoshop. It only took like 10 mins :lol:

PWerety

Oh well why didn't you call him by his professional name? Arsewipe.

Yeah he was in it.

Lol i say Arsewipe too.... great minds (y)
BTW love the movie Dogma...

VM was too voer played.... but it didn;t really catch me.... but i will keep on watching it caz it's summer tv and what else is one.... unless i watch Headland....ummmm NO

There was a little spanish flea
A record star he thought he'd be
He heard of singers like Beetles
and The Chipmunks he'd seen on TV
Why not a little spanish flea?

And so he hid
Inside a doggie from madrid
He arrived in the city
Still singin his sweet harmony
As proud as any flea could be

He walked around
As if he owned the town
Humming his pint sized melody
With his guitar he knew he'd be a star
And in his own home town, how proud he'd be

Then all at once he met a man
Who said, "I'll help you if i can"
He listened close to his song
And then he sang right along for you see
He loved that little spanish flea

Umm... no.

That's the little spanish flea... I thought everyone knew the little spanish flea... A record star he thought he'd be didn't you know....

hi everyone!! *looks around* or no-one....
anyways thats cool about VM being a bit ALIAS-ish...i mean doesnt everyone get their inspiration from ALIAS!!!??? :lol:

oh well, back to playing Sims....i love 'Nightlife', garages are so cool.
:D

Veronica was all'ight nothing special, summer tv sucks anyway, even if you get into something they pull it before rating season starts again anyways :(

Shost WHisperer was cool thou, too much like tru calling, expecially with the funeral scene :eek:

Hmm, Ghost Whisperer sucked.... That stupid surface thing sucked.... Didn't see anything good on last night, except maybe DH reruns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back