Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAH LOL One Tree Hill cops the ax, thats hilarious!! Sorry.

there was something else i was gonna say, but i forget what it was...

HAHAH LOL One Tree Hill cops the ax, thats hilarious!! Sorry.

there was something else i was gonna say, but i forget what it was...
:lol: your just like everyone else I talk to online, none of them have any sympathy for me :P :blush:
Well I have no sympathy for your bad memory :P :P :rolleyes: :lol:

hehe dani, I hope your not responsible for this ;) :lol: jk
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/printpage/0 said:
Body found near train tracks
December 06, 2005
A BODY has been found near the railway line on the New South Wales Central Coast.
The body, found about 6.15am (AEDT) today, was lying near the tracks north of the Ourimbah railway station at the Burns Road rail underpass, police and StateRail said.
Buses have replaced northbound trains on the Central Coast between Gosford and Wyong and it is not known when normal services will resume.
Police are investigating.

yeah, its like supposed to reach 33 degrees tomorrow again. Argh!

me and my friends had a water fight at school, it was good while it lasted but a soon as you go into a classroom you get hot again!!

*raises hand*

Hey guys, what happened in the two months that I wasn't here? :blink: Coz like.. usually, I have to sort through 8+ pages of Aussie chat... here, it moves barely more than a page per day

:confused:

yeah, we noticed that too! i guess we're just all boring all of a sudden!

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im here!!! *looks around* hmm, very slow today....must be the heat....oh well at least im getting paid to do nothing, while sitting in airconditioning....long story :D

EDIT - apparently channel 10 have axed One Tree Hill after ONE episode. Im going to do some investigating though. At least Channel 7 aired all of season 4. Jeez, what is with tv stations, dont viewers get to watch anything they like anymore??!!??

:rotflmao: They axed One Tree Hill after one episode?

:sideroll: Good riddance is all I say...

*imatates the girls at school*

"Oh My God, how HOT was Chad last night?"

:rolleyes: Oh boy, I can't wait to tell everyone tomorrow

*grins evilly*

:hi: Essa!

JuJu you're sooo bad :lol:

Sage, I'm really good thanks, asides my CRAPOLA night at work...
I just got a new chair for my desk and its really cool. Cept I dropped the gas lift cylinder thingy on my foot, and now I have a massive lump... but I'm sitting here with it in ice :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back