Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah sorry to play devil's advocate for a while but i find it hilarious everyone goin on about the weather at the moi....like no i get everyone goin GAH ITS HOT but like last week when they're all like 'OMG its raining, it never rains this time of yr.' and this wk ppl r like 'OMG its so hot already'.....duuuuuudes, we say this EVERY YEAR!

anyhoo GG....*sigh* trust me, i hav already sen ch9 many a angry letter at their handling of that show....they keep pullin it off mid season....in fact this is our fourth attempt at this current season....thats sad.

lol no one in australia is happy with ch9 or the other stations at the mo, its so funny. hopefully it'll make em realise that they cant just screw over shows like they hav and expect ppl to go with it.

luce said:
^^ Ewww.. JUST STOP.
haha! :lol: :lol:
Not what I want to be reading about while eating my lunch :P
Channel 7 has refused to tune in on my tv :lol: I need it back, what will I do without Airline USA :lol: :lol: :P

'nuff with the nudie talk now, k

I'm Ba-aa-ck!!

Hi all! Some of you may know me, or slightly remember me! I'm Kelly (I created the Alias Freaks of Australia (AFoA)) and I've just returned from 6 months of seeing the world! I was the States, UK, Europe and Thailand and had such an awesome time!

So much has happened in Alias since I was last here and I see some new faces here too :smiley: Can't wait to talk more Alias!!!!!!!!!

:smiley: xoxo

Kelly

anyhoo GG....*sigh* trust me, i hav already sen ch9 many a angry letter at their handling of that show....they keep pullin it off mid season....in fact this is our fourth attempt at this current season....thats sad.

I know me too it always cuts out mid season and then a couple of months later we get like two episodes and then it's cut off again!

Hi all! Some of you may know me, or slightly remember me! I'm Kelly (I created the Alias Freaks of Australia (AFoA)) and I've just returned from 6 months of seeing the world! I was the States, UK, Europe and Thailand and had such an awesome time!
That would have been awesome

*squeals* kelly! welcome back! we all demand a lengthy description of ur travels!
gah thats such a cool siggy!!! lol, sorry i love it! always hav always will!

chat soon

luv Rach xxx

I'm Ba-aa-ck!!

So much has happened in Alias since I was last here and I see some new faces here too :smiley: Can't wait to talk more Alias!!!!!!!!!

Kelly
*rubs eyes* holy felgercarb. Welcome back!

Yes, we want to hear all about your trip.

I'm Ba-aa-ck!!

Kelly
Holy sheep! *points* It's Kells!

Shes not ;)
OMG i hate torrents>.<
I have to go to work, and no one has Bob yet......

Theres a big fat fullstop between the 2 sentances, Bob has nothing to do with the torrent sentance ;) hehe, awww who am I kidding yes it does :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

My god, Gilmore Girls was awesome last week, I surely hope that doesn't get axed, THAT will piss me off :angelic:

Now, because youve said that, GG will be gone faster than you can say 'i Hate all tv stations'. :D
anyways, i have come to the conclusion, after much deliberation and angst, that tv stations have NO respect for their viewers. I propose a national day of action. Burn Ten/Nine/Seven!!! I mean come on, let me have my hour of Chad *sulks*

anyways, and i CANNOT believe im about to say this, but iwatchedheadlandlastnightandthenightbefore. Oh, me backing out of forum before i get assinated. I getting desparate!! There is nothing to watch on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*big sigh*

hehe, i tried headland again tonight aswell, 10 minutes into it I tuened the whole tv off (that doesnt happen in the evening very offen) :P :lol:

NOT BY ME said:
Don't talk about downloading.. *snif* The mods don't like it!

*cries* Won't someone think of the mods???

when have i ever said that.....!!!!!!

i know the mods don't like it.... but i don't care how they feel!!!!! :lol:

lol

ok could some one help me what does this mean?
post-20246-1134052786.png

Also Welcome backs Kells!!!!

Charmed was on tonight..... so was smallville...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back