Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They Found Her!!!!
:woot:

I KNOW!!!!!!! How good is it? I was sooooooooo worried 'acos people I know know of people who know her... you know the whole "friend of a friend" thing :P

the guy hosting the europe mtv awards on ten ;)
OH MY GOD

*runs around screaming*

He is the strangest person I've ever seen... I'm serious! HE'S STRANGER THAN ME!!! Which... is saying something...

He was the cause of me switching channels and watching The Fugitive instead

Oh whatever... Well ok, Borat sucks but I like Ali G.
ALI G!!!!!! :notworthy:

My parents never found out that I watched some of his more... explicit shows at the age of 12, but hey! :woot:

Thanks for all your kind welcome backs everyone!

Wow, where do I start on my travels! Well, in a kind of nutshell:

USA - I worked in a Summer Camp in Kentucky for three months! It was the most awesome experience, and I'm going back again next year! The kids were amazing, my fellow counselors were incredible and I met so many people from around the world (one of my best friends was from South Africa!). I highly reccommend for everyone to do it! I went through a company called CCUSA - www.ccusa.com if you're interested! Let me know if you would like me to tell you know more info :smiley:

I then travelled around the States - New York City, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Nashville, did white water rafting in Virginia, visted West Virginia (Jen's home state!) California....I celebrated my 21st birthday in Disneyland! How cool is that!!!!

Europe - I did a Contiki tour (once again, I highly reccomend one of these tours www.contiki.com.au) and it took me through - Amsterdam, Germany ( I went to Oktoberest and it was crazy!!!), Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France. Sooo many stories to tell (a lot involving alcohol.....hehehe!)! Not on the tour, but I also visited Barcelona in Spain!

UK - visited some friends in England and Scotland, including my mates's 21st traditional Scottish birthday party, where I did some Scottish dancing! And, my Scottish friend - I met him at Camp!!

Thailand - Was there for two weeks and what a cultural experience! Plus, its an extremely cheap place I was in ChiangMai and for 9 nights accommodation in a really nice hotel only cost me AUD$160! Crazy!

Now back in Brisbane! I tell you, there is no place like home! But I'm already thinking of where to travel after camp next year - Las Vegas and Hawaii are top of the list!!!!!

Good to see so many familiar faces!! And some new ones too! Aahhh, I missed this place hehe!!!!

(hope I haven't bored you with my long post!!!)

:smiley:

Kelly

Not Bored at all Kelly.

It sounds like you had an awesome time.

What West Virginia like?

Very Green and Hilly?

I love America.

Vegas I wasn't mad keen on but I was only there overnight.

Just a mass of hotel after hotel lol :smiley: ;)

:woot:

I KNOW!!!!!!! How good is it? I was sooooooooo worried 'acos people I know know of people who know her... you know the whole "friend of a friend" thing :P
OH MY GOD

*runs around screaming*

I know they found her in Glenroy SHOPPING for 4 DAYS yeah right...... yeah she's just a friend bloody nutcase....!!!

Someone's being naughty..... having two accounts.... *whisper.... i have 2 toooo!!*

If you are naughty Santa won't bring you any pressies.....

You better
Watch out
you better not cry,
you better not pout i'm tellin' you why,
Santa Claus is coming to town,
he's making a list checkin it twice,
he's gonna find out whos naughty or nice,
Santa Claus is coming to town
the boys and girls in toyland will have a new physiqe
there gonna build a toy land all around
the christmas tree.
You better watch out you better
not cry you better not pout i'm tellin' you why
Sants Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming
he's coming to town

*Sings really really loudly and out of tune...*

YAY ME!!

Rea

:Ponder: *thinks of lotsa weird comments in relation to Reas post*

*decides to join her*

JINGLE BELLS
JINGLES BELLS
JINGLE ALL THE WAY
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE
IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH
HEY!

*holds hand over heart and belts out song*

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall. 95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall. 94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall. 93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall. 92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall. 91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall. 90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall. 89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall. 88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall. 87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall. 86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall. 85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall. 84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 83 bottles of beer on the wall. 83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on the wall. 82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall. 81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on the wall. 80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on the wall. 79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall. 78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on the wall. 77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on the wall. 76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on the wall. 75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall. 74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall. 73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on the wall. 72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 71 bottles of beer on the wall. 71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 70 bottles of beer on the wall. 70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. 69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 68 bottles of beer on the wall. 68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 67 bottles of beer on the wall. 67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 66 bottles of beer on the wall. 66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 65 bottles of beer on the wall. 65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 64 bottles of beer on the wall. 64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer on the wall. 63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall. 62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 61 bottles of beer on the wall. 61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall. 60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 1 bottles of beer on the wall. 1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer. Take one down, pass it around, no bottles of beer on the wall.

:lol: :lol: Naughty Naughty , no second accounts ;)
Morning.
Hahah its not my account, its kaz's!! she joined like... i dunno a while ago, and she didnt think she did, so i logged on as her and posted to prove to her that she was!!!

Im angry :(
Dont ask :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Why? :angelic:

pfft, You know I am !
No felgercarb Sherlock :lol:
ANDREW!!! tut tut :lol:

Oh sorry, I thought this was Andrew's brother.......

Sounds awesome Kelly! ^_^

Just a question... who are pistachio lipgloss and Mr Fuzzball? :blink:
pistachio-lipgloss is my friend kaz, and fuzzball is andrew's brother :lol:

lol joobie that sounds so odd!

PL is Luce and mr Fuzball i assume is andrew?
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh

i've gotta pm you... i NEED to tell you something!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back