Australian Addicts 5

YAY! I wondered whether you would...however:

adbook50.jpg

You forgot about THAT :whistle:

ETA: and that was for last year..... teehee

I grinched it up birthday style! I was not looking forward to being 20...so I lived in denial for the day, and am still 19.

Anyone asks, I'm 19.

I miss Nat... :(
(stumbled across some old posts)
Ha ha, at least someone misses me! :P

Lol... no not the moon!!! It's a bit to.... how do you say..... cheese-like

I'm going to France, on a school exchange!!! :eek:......

I'm so excited..... and i worked my ass off on the holidays, so i can get money for this!! yay!!!

3 Weeks!!!
You have no idea how jealous of you i am right at this moment! I dunno whether i could do the whole exchange thing by myself but YOU'RE GOING TO FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo not fair!!!

It's Nat's b'day today :woot: She's older than me :whistle:

She's the big 21 :balloons:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks!!!!!! It doesn't feel like my birthday really, it's like it just cruised on through and now i'm older- can you see the wrinkles yet??!!??

The good thing about 21st birthdays is that you really score with all the presents you get because it's some big milestone, but really, pfft, milestone??!!?? I don't get that though, why 21? It doesn't change anything (laws etc.), and if i get some sort of key there's going to be some ass kicking... if i get one it better fit the lock to a silver or red Mazda MX5 or something of simmilar standing :smiley:

Hahahaha!! How's about a key to the city? That do you?! :lol:

Oh and 21 used to be significant coz it was the drinking age...still is in some countries, but we still celebrate it as being huge, when its really just another year!!

Thanks! No massive party though, I just had some friends over for dinner, and yes, I know i'm boring!

As long as that key to the city will open the doors to David Jones before I almost walk into them again!! Then at least we can shop at 10pm instead of stalking police officers when we get bored and there's nothing to do!! :smiley:

Hahahahah :rotflmao:

That was sooooo funny! We were like "oh look its open" STUPID GLASS DOORS!!!!

Oy, watching cops is sooo fun! Busting stupid people, I live for it. Most of the population are stupid so there's never a lack of action!

I was driving home from work the other morning at about 2am and the cops pulled over this L plate driver...there was only 1 person in the car :lol: Then I drove past the same car on the side of the road the next day...sorta abandoned!!!! LOL!

:smiley: How are you?

It's a reunion (for me at least). Everybody is still here.

It's my first time in Australia in more than a year, and I'm leaving again in a few weeks. I just thought of this place.

I thought maybe the place had died since the show had finished.

But where is Sage?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! :serenade:

Where did you go? Europe? What have you been up to? I want all the details hehe. :smiley:

Now, I may be wrong about this. But I was under the impression that they had the internet overseas and that you could visit AA from there. Like I said, I could be wrong, I've been wrong before.

Hmmm. Is there a new rule people can only post in this thread once a day......?

:run:

Where did you go?

[attachment=24285:attachment]

[attachment=24284:attachment]

Korea

Nope. But I'm going next week. :woot:

I'm going to be in Helsinki supporting Ukraine in Eurovision. I came to this decision before knowing there was a transvestite representing the country.

[attachment=24286:attachment]

What have you been up to? I want all the details hehe. :smiley:

Surprisingly little. (n)

Now, I may be wrong about this. But I was under the impression that they had the internet overseas and that you could visit AA from there.

That had rather a lot to do with a break-in in my Korean apartment, a stolen computer, and a replacement computer that had an enormous glass of wine spilt on it on Christmas Day.

Like I said, I could be wrong, I've been wrong before.

Awwwww.

Hmmm. Is there a new rule people can only post in this thread once a day......?

Well we're not all on at two in the morning. I'd chat to you all day if you were on normal people time (which I believe is commonly known as NPT, which is about +10 GMT).

I'm going to be in Helsinki supporting Ukraine in Eurovision. I came to this decision before knowing there was a transvestite representing the country.

Korea huh? Can't say that's on my holiday wish list but fair enough. Were you teaching over there?

Nice pics. Is that you in the shop window? Looking very dressy there. :smiley:

Good on you for supporting our mother land, nothing has changed, you still rock hehe.
ukraine_fl_md_wht_7747.gif

There's a transvestite in the band? Oh we're assured to win it now!

Surprisingly little. (n)
Awww, well I bet Europe will be heaps of fun for you.

That had rather a lot to do with a break-in in my Korean apartment, a stolen computer, and a replacement computer that had an enormous glass of wine spilt on it on Christmas Day.
Ah bugger.. That's a real tragedy, such a senseless waste.. Oh, and it sucks about the computer being stolen too.. Bastards.

I am posting twice.
Hope I don't get in trouble.
I might post again.
:madfire: :madfire:

Oh my God.

Well we're not all on at two in the morning. I'd chat to you all day if you were on normal people time (which I believe is commonly known as NPT, which is about +10 GMT).

You weren't supposed to notice that. :angelic:

You don't want to go to Korea?!?! The land of endless grey apartment towers and men in fluorescent pink cardigans?!?!

Yes, I was teaching (how original). But now I have plenty of money for plenty of travel.

Ah bugger.. That's a real tragedy, such a senseless waste.. Oh, and it sucks about the computer being stolen too.. Bastards.

Luckily there was more in the bottle.

You should have seen the police. My front doorhandle was on the floor, and they insisted the burglars must have got in through the second floor window. Then the 'CSI' guy came and dusted a bottle of olive oil (which was hiding behind the fridge) for finger prints, told me he couldn't find any evidence, and that was the end of my computer. Television shows don't do it that way. (n)

Once upon a time there would be three thousand Australians posting here, mostly getting in trouble for saying bad things. This is no fun......

I'm going to look for a suitcase now. Bye 'everyone'. :D

Back