Australian Addicts 5

You weren't supposed to notice that. :angelic:
Well I did.. Nyah nyah.. ^_^

You don't want to go to Korea?!?! The land of endless grey apartment towers and men in fluorescent pink cardigans?!?!
Hmmmm........ Nope, doesn't appeal.... :lol:

Yes, I was teaching (how original). But now I have plenty of money for plenty of travel.
Sweet as, I really hope you have heaps of fun in Europe.

Luckily there was more in the bottle.
Oh thank goodness.... That eases the pain somewhat..... Somewhat...

You should have seen the police. My front doorhandle was on the floor, and they insisted the burglars must have got in through the second floor window. Then the 'CSI' guy came and dusted a bottle of olive oil (which was hiding behind the fridge) for finger prints, told me he couldn't find any evidence, and that was the end of my computer. Television shows don't do it that way. (n)
Yeah, on the telly they always seem to catch the guy.. Even those shows where they suddenly decide to tackle cases that are 50 years old. They ALWAYS SUCCEED WHERE ALL OTHERS FAIL!!!!!...

The old doorhandle on the floor "everybody walk the dinosaur" trick.. Always fools those new to the crime investigation scene... and the olive oil? Well it's clear that the perps were italian, hence they dusted the olive oil. If you're new to the biz, it's easy to overlook these things Nat.... :rolleyes:

Once upon a time there would be three thousand Australians posting here, mostly getting in trouble for saying bad things. This is no fun......
Trust me I remember those days. But I lost my partner in crime about... ooh, a year and a half ago?.. :angelic:

I'm here.

And now I'm going.

This computer doesn't have a mouse (which is driving me crazy). And I have a train to book. And there's a horrible flashing ad at the top of the screen.

Makes me sad. (n)

🐟

(Couldn't find an appropriate ANZAC Day thingy.)

I'm here.

And now I'm going.

This computer doesn't have a mouse (which is driving me crazy). And I have a train to book. And there's a horrible flashing ad at the top of the screen.
Makes me sad. (n)
🐟

(Couldn't find an appropriate ANZAC Day thingy.)
You tease.... ^_^

Yeah, considering the ammount of times we got in trouble on this "family site", I don't get the "adult sex finder" ad things.. oh well.

Hmm, ANZAC... Hmm.. :Ph34r:

Maybe not... What about... :stpatty:

Hmm, no... Maybe this?.. :o_O:

No no no.... How about... :cheers:

That'll do, surely...

:Patch:

.... To err is human, to ARR!!!! is pirate.

:Patch:
.... To err is human, to ARR!!!! is pirate.

Rather obscure.... :christmas:

Watch out...........................................

[attachment=24290:attachment]

[attachment=24291:attachment]

Stupid snow. :(

Ah, see I'm a little out of practice with the random though generator, plus I don't know how to compete with pavlova or stupid chickens....

Potato...

Hmm... hat.. --> :hat:

and homestar runner on an alias site for no reason :homestar:

Back