Australian Addicts 5

Haha, so three people loved it. :D

It's just been too long since it was on the telly... But I'm glad it's back, i watched it even though i've seen it already.

I am so glad it is back on. More people wouls probably jump on here afterwards if the show was on earlier. It didn't finish until 11:30 and I had to get up at 5am to go on teaching practicum. This is the first free time i have had since then. I do agree though this board is pretty much dead.

Kinda sad isn't it there use to be like 50 of us back in the days of 'Falling down' and the Sunrise Protest! now only a few remain!

I wasn't even around then, how long have 'you people' been around!!

So it's back on!!! that took.... what a little over a year... anyone counted?

Hmm, I think I joined here towards the end of season 1? Or the start of season 2?.. Hmm, one thing's for sure, i did join up. :beret:

In answer to whoever wanted to cry when they saw Alias... maybe not that extreme, but just to have an Alias episode on TV that I've never watched before... :cry: Pretty special :cool:

Ok, is it just me, or is everyone else confused in Season 5? Because I am.... Damnit, I really should have caught up on the... 8-ish episodes of Season 4 that I missed... :blush2: Off to Myer I trot to get the DVDs... :D

WAIT!! Does this mean that Season 5 DVDs will get realeased in Australia? :woot: Please say yes...

Yes....one day, this decade!!

But how would you know!

Did anyone watch Sea Patrol? Coz I saw like 5 minutes of it....and I was gonna give it a go, but its just trash! The acting is soo bad I couldn't keep watching, it was causing me physical discomfort!!!

I Know exactly what you mean! I could have done it better hell anyone could have done that show better than them!

Australian Drama is nonexsistant! we just can't make any good ones!

LLL physical discomfort!!

There is a massive range of Dvd box sets in The new Borders in Camberwell!!, it's fantastic... and massive.... that place is going to be so packed on Saturday, is anyone else really really excited, I am!!!! :D :D

What's even sadder I'm more excited about this than my formal :eek:

Yes....one day, this decade!!

But how would you know!

Did anyone watch Sea Patrol? Coz I saw like 5 minutes of it....and I was gonna give it a go, but its just trash! The acting is soo bad I couldn't keep watching, it was causing me physical discomfort!!!

Nup, it's rare that i give new shows a chance... I get the impression that Rach was looking forward to it though.

Yeah, she's keen to get behind the Australian stuff.

It's just so disappointing to see actors, who, in the past have done justice to their roles - do it so poorly this time around. I saw a scene with Steve Bisley last week, and he just showed no expression on his face, he was as flat as a pancake. It doesn't help when the episode is poorly directed, so the blame can't fall completley on the actors' shoulders, but you'd have thought that they'd shoot a scene from more than one perspective. Can we not afford multiple cameras, or crew to man them? I thought Channel 9 had spent $15 million on this project. Perhaps all that money has gone to craft services...I hear acting can stir up quite an appetite......

Load of bollocks if you ask me. I got more entertainment out of 1 vs. 100 than I did out of Sea Patrol.

As far as I'm concerned, Sea Patrol and Border Security can get together and have a pity party for themselves, when the network inevitably cancels both shows.

Good riddance.

ETA: I was so busy getting stuck into Sea Patrol, that I forgot to say what I came here to say. Michael Vartan is supposedly gonna be on Rove next Sunday night the 29th of July. I hope somewhere has it for download, coz I can't watch it, I'll be on a car rally, BOOYA!!

So.. I actually forgot that Alias has been on the telly (I blame 7), anyone actually been watching it?

I'm completely over 7, I was planning on watching it just to help rating (i've already seen S5) but I just can't be stuffed. 7, you ruin TV like Michael Bay ruins movies. F*** YOU!

SO harsh Sage.... :lol:

I've been watching when I can be bothered! They changed it tho, it was airing on Sunday after What About Brian but now its on Monday nights at 10:30. Makes no difference to me tho :mellow:

I really should go to bed now :yawn:

Oh it's on Monday nights now is it? I don't watch it anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Do American's have a sense-of-humour-ectomy when they're born? ^_^

I don't understand them...

Back