Australian Addicts 5

Wisdom about not flunking Year 12? In the same boat as you, Rea and it's insane. Is it just me or does the system VCAA uses to rank people not make the single bit of sense whatsoever? I've given up attempting to understand it.
I hate school. I really do. Frees are good because we get to go down Glenferrie... not to rub it in your face or anything.

And umm... Yes? I think? Does her name begin with an M? I only learnt her name today. How awkward.

And two months? You kiddin' me? I'm looking for any and every opportunity to procrastinate. This being one of them :P
All is as good as can be after discovering there is no Nutella in the house. I feel jittery and insecure. Wail!

Glad to see it wasn't 2 months but hey i'm doing the smae thing as you... procrastinating.

HAHA, Yah half-way through last year just thought I ask. What the hell youa re allowed to leave during Frees!!!!! No *twitch* not rubbing *twitch* in my Face *twitch* at all.... :O seriously have to talk to someone about that. If we have a free 2nd or 3rd we are not allowed to leave only to come in late if it is first or leave early if it is forth.

If I did it you can! I serioulsy bludged all through yr 12 but somehow still got a decent enough score to go to uni so perhaps I'm more intelligent than I give myself credit for..... probably not words of Wisdom just letting you know you can fluke it if your lucky unless they've made it harder it's been 3 years since i've done it!

ooh and bubbles don't you LOVE frees!! man they rock It was off to Macca's or the fish and chip shop or just something to get off the grounds and get away from the ruckas!

HAHA thanks to all the Wholesome advice guys!
eek... off to do work... NO DON'T MAKE ME!

Juju I wish you the best of luck! and toanyone else who is doing year 12 or some hard year of some sort!

Love to all

So I was bored and thought I'd drop by to see how everyone is but it looks pretty....erm empty!

well I hope eveyone having a good day......week.....month!

Why can't I drop out of uni and instantly become a multi millionare through Lotto!

we all want that which we can't have!..................and that sentence is proof of why I'm a science girl!

Eeek..... six months later......

HELLO!

haha yaya Year 12 is over, didn't go as well as I wanted but i should get into the uni I want.

lets not think about this anymore.

Hi everyone! Hello hello! Greetings!

Has everyone been watching Alias on 111 (Hits channel)? It's season 4 which was my least fave season (Season 3 in retrospect rocks, Abrams you're a dumbarse for listening to the fans and changing things up in season 4 👅 ).

I hope everyone is well, I certainly miss the days of luce, rach, nat and others rocking this place (and being the subject of livejournal entries from non-sensical peoples).

So, if you happen to get an e-mail notification from this thread, make yourself known. Don't be stranger. Who are you? What are you doing? What was your fave Alias episode/moment and why? Who's your fave character? What do you think Sloane is doing right this second with his eternal-stuck-in-a-cave-ness?

Hey Sage ... good to see you around ;)

What do you think Sloane is doing right this second with his eternal-stuck-in-a-cave-ness?

He might be asking himself "why did I get blown inside this place?" :P

RE: Sage. (I would quote but the site is taking too long): "I hope everyone is well, I certainly miss the days of luce, rach, nat and others rocking this place (and being the subject of livejournal entries from non-sensical peoples)."

I remember sifting through pages and pages of Luce/Rach/Sage speak and attempting to figure out where one conversations ended and one started.

Hello people. It's nice to resurface on this site again. After... 7 months. How's everyone doing?

Um, heeey. I never really posted much in this thread, but feel the need to join in since it's been a RIDICULOUSLY long time since I was last posting.

Well, I don't know what 111 is, but I discovered the Rambaldi box set and blew a huge lot of money buying it for the pretty. So I've finally seen the entire series. I think that if I had watched seasons 4 and 5 when they aired, I would have been mad, but now it's just like "Yaaaay! Shiny!"

Yeah, I would have been livid at season 5. I think I was without watching it. But weirdly, I don't count it in my mind as legitimate, so it doesn't bother me now.

But enough rambling; the main point of my posting is this: I have let all of you down. I am so sorry. The head of Channel 7's programming up until 2004 or 2005 was in the same room as me, and I did nothing. Were they dicking around with the show in 2004 already? Or was it just 2005, because then I'm not sure if it was his fault, but still. Channel 7 programmer + Channel Seven Hater + Same room - Bloodshed = Failure.

But enough rambling; the main point of my posting is this: I have let all of you down. I am so sorry. The head of Channel 7's programming up until 2004 or 2005 was in the same room as me, and I did nothing. Were they dicking around with the show in 2004 already? Or was it just 2005, because then I'm not sure if it was his fault, but still. Channel 7 programmer + Channel Seven Hater + Same room - Bloodshed = Failure.
I think it started in around 2004 from memory... My God, it's almost shameful that I admit to almost exclusively watching Channel 7 and the ABC nowadays. Channel 9 is non-existent and I have better things to do than to watch people lose weight and Natalie BassIhavetoomanyvowelsandconsenantsinmyname make money out of zilch talent, thank you very much Channel Ten.

I think it started in around 2004 from memory... My God, it's almost shameful that I admit to almost exclusively watching Channel 7 and the ABC nowadays. Channel 9 is non-existent and I have better things to do than to watch people lose weight and Natalie BassIhavetoomanyvowelsandconsenantsinmyname make money out of zilch talent, thank you very much Channel Ten.

Aw, damn. Poor Alias. It got screwed over by a ratings system that is basically useless. Hear that commercial TV? USELESS.

Huh, I basically only watch Channel 10... It has Lie to Me.

Oh i really like Lie to Me, it makes me a more observant person!

Hmm... I've got foxtel, but i only watch it at night which is usually with my mum so, it's bargain hunt, antique roadshow and judge judy for me. HAHA

So freaky I was 15 when i joined this site.....

My god, the site is still going?! Under an Alias however...what's this discussions.tv thing?

Oh well, haven't received a board message yet, so that's a start.

I think we should all still post on here, come on, just like the characters on the show never being dead, neither is the show itself, despite being cancelled 2 years ago :rolleyes:

I've been re watching, I started at the pilot and ended season 2 last night, now I'm up to season 3...but I dunno if I wanna watch it. It's so sad, stupid Lauren :Ph34r:

I'll be so surprised if anyone actually posts after me :sleep: Oh well...

I still :love: Alias!!

i dont even know if i can still remember how to post hear. Luce you scare me with your emoticons ability (resist desire to quote other amazing show - i don't do cutesy symbols!)

wow it seems like a lifetime since i've been on here... and its all shiny and new and different and weird.

I was thinking about Alias the other day - because i was listening to my epic alias playlist. *sigh* if only i had time to watch it.

and PS Luce - that chic in my producing class still looks insanely like you. it freaks me out.

bye all. hope some of you are still alive in cyber space.

xx

awwwww i have an addison av. love.

Back