Australian Addicts 5

I've only been out of bed for 9 hours....... I wish I could go to bed, but I just won't sleep if I do!

9 hours????????? That's not really fair (n) Although i do have the day off tomorrow so it creates a lot of possibilities :asleep: he he... ok, sorry, i'm tired now.

Haha, yeah sorta got side tracked last night/this morning. I was uploading stuff and before I knew it, it was like 3.30am... so now here I am, trying to find stuff to do to pass time!! I'm soo not tired :mixed:

I just edited Falling Down that I posted on page 2. I realise nothing was ** and I went and rectified the situation. I apologise to those that read it un **. There is quite alot of swearing, I was going through that rebellious stage... you know the one? Yeah well, I changed it.

Hello All!!!!

Oh the story just crakc me up every time i read in i'm in stiches..!!!!!

I can't believe you people started a new thread without me, I'm hurt....

OVER IT!!!

Thanks for the advice about Photoshop guys, I don;t hasve Limewire on this comp but i have something like it and it worls just well!!!!

Ok I need suggestions... it's 12:24 right now and i have to get in ...... 4 and a half hours to go to Rowing should i go to sleep? (y) or 🇳🇴

oh well i'l tell all about my day.... my brother got his results bad and now he can go in the course he wants i 'm so happy for him he is just a stress head.

Oh yesterday i went to the city and had Death By Chocolate IT WAS SOOOOO Good..... CHOCOLATE!!!!

ok i;m going now.... bye bye all.... wow i can't believe we are already on the 5th thread!!!

Rea

I GOT BOB with American ads they are funny!!!

Sage said:
Thanks. You know I can't stand all those 15 year olds in the "serious" discussion room that think they can solve the world's problems. Humour is important.
Luce said:
Oh tell me about it!! They're such idiots. Naive ones at that.

Is that suppose to be directed to me......... probally... oh well.... but i hate the serious disscussion board it creeps me out...... caz I LOVE CHEESE
jut to make clear i am very far from Naive..... cough...... se i can't prove it here arhhh shucks!!!

3.30am nice, was that coz sage was talking about vartan bed hair?
um... :blush: maybe.............

I GOT BOB with American ads they are funny!!!
OMG really? :lol: I wanna see american ads! Did you get it off Limewire? Oh I totally wanna do that!! I love watching weird ass ads!! Maybe I should download Lost or something too, so I can see an Alias promo.... oh the possibilities!!!

yeah im thinking of not sleeping tonight.
I would do that, cept I have to work... so I should sleep. But I'm thinking that I'll re watch s5. That should keep me awake for a while so I get tired :lol:

Is that suppose to be directed to me......... probally... oh well.... but i hate the serious disscussion board it creeps me out...... caz I LOVE CHEESE
jut to make clear i am very far from Naive..... cough...... se i can't prove it here arhhh shucks!!!
Rea, it was not directed at you, just the serious discussion thread. Sage and I don't like it, coz its devoid of humour, and when you try to put some humour in there, you get eaten my the gods... oh I mean mods. (Yeah stole that off Sage, but it's so true).

I know. Gosh people, have a laugh once in a while. In my opinion, there is a funny side to everything.

3.30am nice, was that coz sage was talking about vartan bed hair?
That's cos I was talking about MY Vartan bed hair... You have to be specific.

What? No... I'm talking about all the little tackers who always start threads in the serious discussion about abortions, etc.. Like a 15 year old is going to know anything about what it's like to have an unwanted pregnancy. Literaly, grow up!

Yeah, that bang to the head has caused more damage than we had anticipated... next thing we know, he has a job with Ch7 in the programming department heading up the campaign to get Border Security back on air :nonono:
It's too late now, we've lost him :cry: Ch7 has won the battle, but not the War :sniper: It is, how you say: ON!
:lol: :lol: Border Security returns this Sunday at 6:30 for a Double movie length premiere jk :lol:
I just edited Falling Down that I posted on page 2. I realise nothing was ** and I went and rectified the situation. I apologise to those that read it un **. There is quite alot of swearing, I was going through that rebellious stage... you know the one? Yeah well, I changed it.
The one your always in? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P
I know. Gosh people, have a laugh once in a while. In my opinion, there is a funny side to everything.
Theres nothing funny about John Howard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey :hi:

Don't remind me about Border Security I'm still getting over it, the worst part is, it always rates in the top 10 of most viewed shows in Australia!

Anyway I love FALLING DOWN II I piss myself laughing everytime I read it!!

I can't fathom anyone watching BS... But considering 7's other high ratnig shows (Dancing with the c-grade stars, etc) I guess it shouldn't suprise me.

What can I buy a 20 year old for his birthday who has minimal interest in t.v. and even has no idea about music he likes (sob, he doesn't even like alias). It's really annoying me now, maybe i sould just get him alcohol or something, hmmm... Any suggestions? :blink:

What? No... I'm talking about all the little tackers who always start threads in the serious discussion about abortions, etc.. Like a 15 year old is going to know anything about what it's like to have an unwanted pregnancy. Literaly, grow up!

You'll never guess what they are arguing about today. Weather or not you should say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, I just pissed myself laughing because everyone was having a full go at each other it was so funny.

Back