Australian Addicts 5

wow this is really really sad.... :(

:mellow: :confused: ^_^ :eek: ;) :P :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: -_- <_< :smiley: :love: :angry: :( :thinking: :o_O: :blink: :Ph34r: :angelfly: :abduct: :banghead: :cheers: :hide: :jawdrop: :joker2: :jump: :spam: :run: :poke: :super: :sun: :wtf: :yawn: :light: :nervous: :Paranoid: 😆 :sly: :stupid: :eek:ldhi: :xmas: :blush2: :blush: :kiss: :flowers: :woot: 🎅 :ninja: :angelic: :artist: :blowakiss: :boxing: :bye: :cellphone: :christmas: 🇳🇴 :Phone: 🍕 🦷

hehe abandoned :P

xmas.gif
xmas.gif
xmas.gif

Well I highly recommend Da Kath and Kim Code on DVD as a solution to all your boredom needs! SO FUNNY! Mum and I have been laughing all afternoon

"Typhphphaanniii" :lol: That's how Kim spells Tiffany, just FYI!!!

It really is dead in here!

Speaking of Christmas, I just had a very weird argument with my mum... She doesn't want us to go to Lorne this Christmas on account of the fact that... get this:

Sharks may attack us... She's got some weird theory that since whales are in Australian waters now, that sharks are too... Of course, she totally ignored the fact that whales aren't IN places like Lorne, but hey!

:rotflmao:

:blink: We've only gone down there what... every year for the past 9 years or so?

My mum scares me sometimes... seriously...

Oh man, that's gay!!
Even if there were sharks, I'd still go... like terrorists, I won't let anyone disrupt my life. I'll do what I want, when I want to!

But it's... LORNE! That's like... putting meat in a vegetarian sandwich... it just doesn't happen

*sigh*

Hey everyone - if you go to the Australia version of ebay right now and type in Alias you would not believe it - but there are 47 items available lol!!!

:smiley:

Kelly

Oh, and another thing - this is the list of AFoA I had before I went overseas - Sagerian, you correct in that you are number 39.

Alias Freaks of Australia list

1. PsychicAgent
2. alterego
3. Mountaineer*
4. AussieAlias
5. Frogboy Lives
6. Agent Kernaghan
7. Little Miss Alias
8. nattie700
9. FuNnYcHiCkEn
10. pacemaker
11. anji_alias
12. Legolasette
13. alias_freak69
14. Intel
15. aliasbub
16. no1secretagent
17. sexy_CIA_agent
18. SYDNeY_BRiSToW_1704
19. riSa
20. LilYani
21. wendle
22. jess
23. Gendo
24. norz
25. kick_ass
26. alias_mvjg
27. Danielle
28. aliasbristow99
29. allykins
30. DoubleJ
31. Jenni
32. sYd_n_vaughn4eva
33. Irina’s_Bodyguard
34. Aussie Alias lover
35. Alias=applepie_and_icecream
36. vaughnandsyd4eva
37. Bubbles
38. StAgEpRiNcEsS
39. Sagerian
40. aliasfanjay
41. Joey’s Pizza?
42. winter_snow
43. !n@$en+
44. Hired-Goon
45. Monstica
46. ams4alias
47. JayJay04

So is the list of the first page the most updated one of names collected? Because it seems that after Bubbles, some people have doubled up on numbers....! But thank you to those who kept recruiting members - most appreciated!

Thanks!

Kelly

Im not on that list :(
But noone else seems to have 47 ;)

GUTLESS PIGS are cute and pink thou :lol: how can you not like them, I know for a fact Im eating (some) of one on christmas day :P

No worries JayJay! I see you were number 47 in the other list, so you can certainly keep your number!!

Kelly

Actually - I've just discovered my list went over two pages and only the first page copied! So I already had you as number 47 JayJay!!!!

Kelly

I don't have a numbe either... :cry:

Omg Lorne, Sharks in Lorne thats funny whales in Lorne is funniers the water there are really shallow....... my brother went their for schoolies I think it's alright...?, Here's a tip, if and when you see a fin run like hell, thats my theory,
Parents are stubborn...

Rea

Hello :hi: all again.....

No one.... here everyone must be doing there last minute Christmas shopping, tut tut tut, I'm up really early I'm so proud, my firneds hav draged me off shopping again.... erghh, I like shopping when there are sales one....(y)

ok by all wish me luck!!!!

Back