Australian Addicts 5

thanx everyone!

well i usually go for port but since they are out and im a west aussie i wanna see a dockers v eagles grand final but the dockers winning in the end. that would be awesome!! :D

Awww :hug: Sagey...
Does anyone know anything about Rugby? I have no idea, but someone needs to cheer Sage up :P

GO THE WALLABIES!

(they are the wallabies right? :blink: )

Awww :hug: Sagey...
Does anyone know anything about Rugby? I have no idea, but someone needs to cheer Sage up :P

GO THE WALLABIES!

(they are the wallabies right? :blink: )
Hehe yeah spot on!

Rugby League Yes Go Melbourne Storm!!!!!

Rugby Union I wouldn't have a clue sorry Sagey!!
Oh but come on! Adelaide are getting their own team in the new Union national club comp next year, you've got the rugby 7's (which I'm going to) next year... Time to get into it. :D

I love Rugby.... but i always forget which is which.... what do they [play in schools?
Probably league.. Public school = League, Private School = Union... Generally.

Oh but come on! Adelaide are getting their own team in the new Union national club comp next year, you've got the rugby 7's (which I'm going to) next year... Time to get into it.

My friend from South Africa (although all he ever talks about is the springbox or whatever they're called) is helping me and I'm going to the Rugby 7 already I just want to know the rules

interesting Adelaide are getting a team I don't think it will take off AFL is too big here but Adelaide United is doing okay so who knows

I don't know the first thing about AFL so I don't really care. I think it's generally QLD thing to not care bout it, tho thats changing now!
And as Sage excellently put it, i went to private schools so it's union all the way!
Add on to that the fact that i'm originally from Wales and I think it's impossible for me not to love Union!

Oh and btw the Bronco's will take down the Storm!!

hello all u crazy's

I'm in ITALY!!!!!! OMG!!!!

freakin rox.....execpt the beaches are frekain me out...no sand....just rocks

hello all u crazy's

I'm in ITALY!!!!!! OMG!!!!

freakin rox.....execpt the beaches are frekain me out...no sand....just rocks

My friend from South Africa (although all he ever talks about is the springbox or whatever they're called) is helping me and I'm going to the Rugby 7 already I just want to know the rules

interesting Adelaide are getting a team I don't think it will take off AFL is too big here but Adelaide United is doing okay so who knows
Hehe yeah the Springboks, dirtiest team in history...

In the sports forum there's a rugby thread where I wrote down explinations of rugby, although 7s are a bit different. The majority of the stuff is the same except it's played 7 a side instead of 15.

Oh and I can't see why Adelaide wouldn't supoprt a team, even if it is just retirees from Sydney in attendance. Perth are going great guns with their rugby team in the heart of an AFL state, who knows.

And as Sage excellently put it, i went to private schools so it's union all the way!
Add on to that the fact that i'm originally from Wales and I think it's impossible for me not to love Union!
Woo-hoo!

Congrats to Broncos and Melbourne.

I wonder wonder who will win the big GF (Grand Final) :Ponder:

Should I even bother watching considering I don't care who wins but I think I will watch for the Half Time Entertainment Providing Channel Eddie shows it :(

STORM!!! will win the NRL Grandfinal and it's been a complete joke that they have never been the favourites. They won 4 more games than anyone else finished minor Premires does that mean nothing these days!!

I'm shattered Obvioulsy because the Crows lost I'm still in denile about it but now I have the Ashes to look forward to in which we are going to smash the poms!! YEAH!!!

Back