Australian Addicts 5

so...

this place is bursting with life...

*cricket chirping in background*
:P that's cause there is only 2 months til the end of the year, and still no Alias ;)
hopefully we will at least get it during summer non ratings, it's better than nothing :P

Wow that was random ^^ Hehe

my turn!!

There's not much difference between an open mind and holes in your head.

"assistant." Let's not forget where that word comes from. Latin, meaning ass of an ant

hey, just had a thought, maybe just maybe alias will start when grey's finishes which is in about 2-3 weeks, i think.
i know its a big maybe but hey i can dream, right?

I don't think it's coming back. Mind you they'd only need like 9 weeks if they did that double-episode felgercarb they did last year.

It'll be on in summer at the most inconvienent time for all of us what else is there to expect from channel 7 except more felgercarb reality shows in prime time and put the great shows on at some un godlly hour!!

hey, just had a thought, maybe just maybe alias will start when grey's finishes which is in about 2-3 weeks, i think.
i know its a big maybe but hey i can dream, right?
There are 4 more episodes left of Grey's... but it depends if Ch7 plays the last two as a two hour finale. It's supposed to be that way (it was in the US) but who knows what Ch7 will do to it :mellow:

I don't think Alias will get a Prime Time slot tho. They'll hate going from GA with some of the best ratings for their channel to Alias, which in the past hasn't rated well here.

I don't think it's coming back. Mind you they'd only need like 9 weeks if they did that double-episode felgercarb they did last year.
Have Ch7 even bought the rights? Last I heard, they hadn't done that. We could be waiting a VERY long time for it :angry:

Ya pretty much. I don't think it's going to be shown. Unless they're waiting til next year to show S3 of Lost and show Alias at 9:30 afterwards... *shrugs*

I live in hope that C7 will show some moral backbone but it is not much hope. I feel for the people who haven't seen Season 5 yet as it's actually quite good.

yep 2 weeks!!

So i'm not waiting anymore, my brother, got season 5, now i have to find time to watch it.. let's see. H'work or Alias...?

yep 2 weeks!!

So i'm not waiting anymore, my brother, got season 5, now i have to find time to watch it.. let's see. H'work or Alias...?

You could always do your Homework Whilst Watching Alias Rea and Pause it at the Good Bits.

:lol: :cool: :blush: :D

That's what I would do if I was a Student :D ^_^ ;)

I've had enough tonight I'm going to ask my friend for season 5 i just can't wait any longer!!!

Have you heard that the WACA is banning poms from becoming members of the ground (they can still go just not sit in the members stand) and giving Australians the oppourtunity to become members first and the poms believe that it's racist and want to sue for discrimination. What kind of joke is that all over tickets to go to the Ashes

Thoughts?

Back