Australian Addicts 5

Coz I can hear your screams of agony from Sydney whenever we talk about it :P
That's why!
But I love that speech. :angelic: It ranks among my favourite speeches. :D

"Hey I'll see you in class"
"For sure"

How bad was that guy trying to crack onto Sydney (the "Hey I'll see you in class" guy)... You're seeing her now, you dno't need to say "Hey I'll see you in class", can't you think of a better opening line than that!? God you might as well walk past and say "Lovely weather we're having today"... You jerk...

Please tell me you're kidding... we had a massive discussion about this speech ages ago and you and Rach we're like about to kill each other :thinking: Uh... I'm going mad. Plus its hard to sense sarcasm on a forum :P

Hahaha, I know right?! LOSER. Seriously, why even open your mouth at all, he wasn't even good looking!! No chance man, walk away!

Hi!!!!!!

Wow, its been, like, forever since ive been here!! How is everyone!!??! Me, just dandy. Finished uni forever and i just got Season 4 of Alias from JB hifi for $40!! That means i got the first four seasons fro $100 - bargin!!

Hope everyone is swell - looking forward to the final season of ALIAS!!!

CHLO!! How are you? It's been ages! I love your av :P

Channel 7 are being difficult, but have said that they'll play Alias over the summer, so whenever that is between now and February....

In a Word No.

He was there as I have seen a Screencap on Vartanopia and have had the TV on all day but can't say I have really been watching it that much :smiley:

OMG I love your av Sage... its cuter than the other one, and I didn't think it was possible :P

MV was at the Cup, he was in the competition for Best Dressed Celebrity... I was at work, and randomly looked up at the TV and he was on. Looking mighty fine, might I add (y) Dunno whether he won tho :thinking: But he should have, he was against Alex Dimitraides and Kate Cebrano.

I should have been taping the entire thing at home, but I forgot :doh:

Luce if your a member of Vartanopia the video is posted there.

I also have it on this computer so I will add you to MSN and send it to you that way :smiley:

Hey guys! :waves: I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I only realised how long its been since I've posted here...I guess I've been so disappointed with the lack of Alias here :( *glares at channel 7*

Hope everyone has been well :smiley:

Hey Jess :hi: I remember you... you're a mod (y) We hope Alias will be back sometime in December :rolleyes:

Teehee, thanks Dani I'm a member most places, so I can get it from Vartanopia.

Back