Australian Addicts 5

Your mothers a wise woman... wallowing is crucial! We saw how destructive people can become if there's no wallowing.. I mean there's rummaging through other people rubbish... the 6am croud, HELL getting up at 6am is bad enough.

It all ends with a pint of ice cream and a large pizza anyway... you might as well just cut out the middle man :lol:

haha man i think i've done about a pint today! and watched many a cute rove/belle moments.

btw love the lauren quote! i laughed so hard when she said that!!! gosh she's hilarious!!!

Hey, this place is picking up!!! -don't jinx-

Hey Rach!!! Long time no chat!!!

So you are really sisters? :eek:

Sorry can't stay exams tomorrow.... :confused:

Oh goodluck for exams Rea!!!

lol totally NOT a coincidence that things pick up when i come back.... what can i say... life of the party!!!

Oh luce... a little scared about 2mrw morning now... that members of congress thingo has nothing on this. It's like booked out a hotel function room (actually an INN!!!) and its like organised seating and felgercarb.... hope i'm not on the principals table!!! hmmm perhaps i should go find my real uniform not the version i usually wear... wait, do i even remember what the uniform is meant to look like?!?!?!

haha man i think i've done about a pint today! and watched many a cute rove/belle moments.

btw love the lauren quote! i laughed so hard when she said that!!! gosh she's hilarious!!!
:rotflmao: wasn't the entire interview hilarious?! i laughed out loud several times!

I loved what she said about her driving skills... "mi wa wa" :lol: she's so like me, i really have no idea either, and if i must say Sage is a bit mi wa wa too. omg lauren has invented a catch phrase. i dont think it'll knock oy with the poodles out of first place, but its awesome none the less!!

Oh goodluck for exams Rea!!!

lol totally NOT a coincidence that things pick up when i come back.... what can i say... life of the party!!!

Oh luce... a little scared about 2mrw morning now... that members of congress thingo has nothing on this. It's like booked out a hotel function room (actually an INN!!!) and its like organised seating and felgercarb.... hope i'm not on the principals table!!! hmmm perhaps i should go find my real uniform not the version i usually wear... wait, do i even remember what the uniform is meant to look like?!?!?!
Hahaha you're actually gonna be at an Inn? That's freaky! Do people at your school actually know there was a tv show made about them? Someone really should enlighten them!!

Well, I can't remember what your uniform looks like.... I think it resembled Chilton?! It was blue anyhow :thinking:

OK, now I have to go to work, and I don't wanna :cry:

lol well u remember the uniform better than i do! lol... its all good, it ended up ok. except i got into an argument with the principal... shmeh. That's why they invited me right???

food was REALLY good tho!!!

lol mi wa wa.... i like it!

not quite Sookies... but good enough.... lol.

like a said arguing is my forte!!!

OH Luce... still hooked on that Angel Tribute... *sigh* Belle was gorgeous, there's no denying it.

mi wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lol: yeah... haha, it freakin snowed here!! congratulations on graduating :P

hahahaha, rach... not as good as sookie's........ well she is the maestro (y) cept she's not so mi wa waaaa, she's a tad anal :blush:

I'M IN MELBOURNE!!!!!

omg, it is sooo pretty, even the cbd.... but that G20 protest scared me...it was happening like two ks from were i'm staying.

does anyone know what it was about????? i'm sooo confused

without going into too much detail G20 is a meeting of members representing world banks and mega-cities in the global economy to discuss issues.... argh this is like what my geog exam is on 2mrw!!! ARGH!!!

anyhoo Luce yes... a little anal. just a little! lol i had my first yr 12 assessment today... ur little girl is growing up! lol don't worry tho... totally lorelai-ed it... coffee in one hand, pen in the other. made an AWESOME reference to Groucho Marx... just cos it came up some how totally out of the blue!!! :P

ok gotta go do that study thing i keep hearing so much about.... *runs off to watch tv*

I remember you, welcome back :smiley:

Sad news but it doesn't really surprise me. It was always going to be a 10:30 timeslot on 7....

Bastards.

Ergh Assholes :banghead:

I would say let's protest but would good would that do :Ponder:

Oh well the DVD of S5 just got released in the States so when I get a job again and get money I guess I will order that and watch it in the privacy of my own home :smiley:

Wow... has been a long time since I was here. How is everyone who still frequents this site?

and a 10:30 time-slot, hey? LOVELY! :rolleyes:

shock horror.... didn't see that one coming. thought they were gonna put it on next week in teh prime 8.30 slot for sure.

hey joobie! wow lotsa ppl r coming back! not that i can talk... i came back like a minute ago. shmeh.

bte this heat totally sux!

:rotflmao:

Truely... through all of this, I never really thought that it would come back. It'll be one excuse after another from Ch7. Just get the DVDs guys! You'll probably be getting them anyway, it being the last season and its actaully good, and all.

Hey, Rach...hows the studying *coughtvcough* going?

OMG a girl at work said to me last night... she was like "I don't spose you watch Gilmore Girls..." and I just stared at her for a second... then I was like "Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed actually" :lol: Then she asked me if I was familiar with the dance marathon ep (like DUH)... I was like "Oh yeah, 7th ep of season 3" she was sorta stunned :whistle: anyhoo, she said she had the theme from Rocky in her head.... teehee.

I'm doing GA and GG for you now, and I'll mail em on Monday to you, we'll go express coz trust me, you're gonna wanna see them (y)

Back