Australian Addicts 5

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

can u feel the love through the computer???? cos I. LOVE. YOU. LUCYPOO.

:D lol nah man i was so sure bout ch7, they always come thru. i mean look at their track record..... ok maybe don't.

study? whats that again?

yeah i couldn't be bummed coming up with words... so i went with cutesy symbols!!

hahah yeah vartan totally says f**k rambaldi on the s5 dvd!! its great! he's so hot when he swears! there are will bloopers too, like when he had to put on that accent on the train in the 100th ep, he's like "oh mother f**ker" in the accent :rotflmao:

so we've estsblished the fact that we all hate channel 7 and they are complete Bastards.......or Moles (depends on gender hehe)

I've seen 3/4 anyway so I may as well see the rest I'm sick of waiting!!

Yeah, so I need to stop being lazy when I'm not at work so I can do the bloopers for you. At the moment, its 5:13am and I haven't been to bed yet :yawn: so I'm gonna go do that.

possibly a VERY good idea. I'm so exhausted from Hoebake yesterday but i have all these assessments due in like two days that i haven't started so i'm gonna go do that!

My feet hate me, they have left a note saying they disowned me.

Maybe if you tried really hard... and put your mind to it you could move school closer to you so you wouldn't have to walk so far :whistle:

Was the note on Powerpuff Girls paper? Coz you wouldn't want your feet thinking that Hello Kitty is playing tricks! :nonono:

It's gonna be a damn long letter then :lol:
You know, i think we've both broken the 3 day rule now... :nonono:

Just thought I drop by and Say HI!! to everyone!!

hope everyone is having a good day (beside the no Alias factor)

YAY!! it's almost christmas!!!

Back