Australian Addicts 5

Hahaha, that's a laugh :lol: I doubt it'll have aired by then...

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Australia? It took James Packer to improve our felgercarb internet... isn't he in charge of Channel 9? Can't he do something about our felgercarb TV too?

now now children don't be bitter... having seen the brilliant line-up of shows on our stations... with highlights such as border patrol NZ and twenty versions of "police files unlocked" (ie aerial shots of drunk people speeding then crashing their cars in woop woopville at 3am)... its clear that ch7 just hasn't got the time to air the final season of Alias (or anything with a... what's it called... oh thats right, a plot) nor does ch9 have time for Gilmore girls... because they can't possibly bump any other quality shows!

Dude, that is GOLD.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Gold.

Just Gold.

ETA: Check out my member title :P

*dances around sageypoo pointing and laughing* YOU WATCHED GILMORE GIRLS!!! AND YOU LIKED IT!!! TOLD YOU SO! TOLD YOU SO! TOLD YOU SO!

i apologise for becoming a ghost... i promise i'm still here. clearly there's just not enough Will talk to entice me... lol that and sadly i hav developed a life... we always suspected it was there. lol.

see y'all soon. Sage, don't get too drunk tomorrow night! :P
Hehe, yeah it was good, what can I say... You and Luce were right.

I always thought there was a life there ready to take off hehe. As long as you're having fun. :smiley:

Wait... What are you implying?

you're so right, i knew from the outset that if Sage would only just give in, he'd love it... we so ARE always right
It really is more than a show with a hot mum... wow. :smiley:

Hey guys in case you were wondering the 5th Season box set of alias is being released here on March 14th. Finally, i dont have a multi region player and have not been able to watch it yet.
Cheers for the heads up AliasBub, sounds gooooood.

what am i implying? nothing. :whistle:

how was ur new years tho? u seemed suprisingly sober enough to type those smses..... tho i guess that doesnt really mean much!

I just saw a Lil Bitty of Blood Ties and Holy Hell is MV Hawt or What with a Gun :blush: (y)

Guh I will be rolling around on the Floor :smiley: :lol:

Seriously I ran so fast I nearly slipped on the floor to see him shooting his Weapon/Gun

:love: :naughty: :smiley:

Hey guys in case you were wondering the 5th Season box set of alias is being released here on March 14th. Finally, i dont have a multi region player and have not been able to watch it yet.

Is the fifth season going to be released soon? That's awesome!!!

Also, if the third season is on air at the moment, does anyone know if the fourth season will follow? And after all the fourth season has been shown, does that mean the fifth season will be on afterwards? :woot: Fingers crossed it does get aired... sooner rather than later! :smiley:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Chrissy and New Year's. May 2007 be a gorgeous year for all of ya! (y)

:daisy: li'l_roo

Does anyone else absolutely LOVE the fact that the show "Airline" comes DIRECTLY after the show "Airport".

Or maybe it's the other way around.

Either way, did anyone else love the voice over on the add going... "And after Airline... AIRPORT, a fascinating blah blah blah..."

well lil roo sadly even if ch7 promised on the life of that stupid tv mascot that season 4 would follow 3... they'd prolly still end up not showing it. Basically... it's impossible to predict what they'll do next... so we gave up a long time ago...

JOOBIE!!!! hey! lol that is pretty funny... and not at all suprising given the stupidity of the station.

You know, I'm no longer going to get excited after reading this:

alias-media.com said:
Just an update on ALIAS returning to our screens in Australia:

It should be back in about Feb/March. But for the time being, they have resumed airing Season 3 (from episode 9: CONCIOUS) late at night.

Yeah, so we can deduce from that, Alias will be back sometime in the future. That's all I'm going to commit to right now :rolleyes:

:rotflmao: Juju, good call!! I was amazed when I saw the ad for those 2 shows, back to back; I originally wondered what the difference would be, then I wondered why I cared..... and I came up with nothing. I wasted precious seconds of my life on Channel 9, and that's already too much!

well lil roo sadly even if ch7 promised on the life of that stupid tv mascot that season 4 would follow 3... they'd prolly still end up not showing it. Basically... it's impossible to predict what they'll do next... so we gave up a long time ago...

Are you serious? Oh gosh :( Well, at least the dvds are coming out soon-ish right? So that means we can watch the episodes without all the bad channel seven ads :smiley: That's got to be a good thing :smiley:

well good signs everyone season 4 Is following season 3 who knows maybe for once just once channel 7 are telling the truth and in Feb we will see it!!........okay so there's a little too much hope there considering it is channel 7 we're talking about!!

hahaha my mum's obsessed with Airline an airport and so funny she says I like Airline so much better and I'm like wait theres a difference hahaha

Back