Australian Addicts 5

Just Updating that I couldn't watch Alias last night cos I was watching the Bushfire that was engulfing the surroundings of my home!! Luckily we managed to save the house but every else around the area is black!!

Some Bastard Arsonist Who I'm gonna kill if I ever find out who decide to light a fire 100m down the road from my house!! The incredible view I use to have of Mount Bold is now Ash!!

2000 hectares have now been burnt!! I hpe the bastard who did this is happy cos he's going straight to hell for this!!

You may be able to tell I'm pretty pissed off!

Hee Very Funny Luce :blush: :D

Love that Some Singers can send themselves up :lol: ^_^ ;)
Yeah, its good to have a sense of humour! At the people's choice awards last night, he won for best song (sexy back) and he made a joke that he thought he'd won for dick in a box :rotflmao: t'was hilarious!

Just Updating that I couldn't watch Alias last night cos I was watching the Bushfire that was engulfing the surroundings of my home!! Luckily we managed to save the house but every else around the area is black!!

Some Bastard Arsonist Who I'm gonna kill if I ever find out who decide to light a fire 100m down the road from my house!! The incredible view I use to have of Mount Bold is now Ash!!

2000 hectares have now been burnt!! I hpe the bastard who did this is happy cos he's going straight to hell for this!!

Oh, that sucks... I'm glad your house is ok.

We had really bad fires here too a couple of months ago, its scary!!
You didn't miss much from Alias, its was the second half of 4.01 APO... pretty boring stuff :mellow: I'll watch glued to the screen when 4 and 5 air, those 2 are good!

i would be extremely pissed off too, but at least you are ok

(sigh of relief) The fire's out well we're not in danger anymore!!

I'm hanging out for season 5 but I've just got this horrible feeling that channel 7 are just gonna say nah sorry we don't feel like airing this show anymore!!

well i read somwhere that Ch7 where going to show it in March...but im not really holding my breath. They will probably end up putting it on at a late night slot.
But if Ch7 can manage to play repeats of S3 and S4 then i think they can at least go to the effort of showing S5

greetings all!!!

i've just spent an awesome week in Melbourne! excpet now i look like a lobster cos i fell asleep on st kilda beach... oops my bad!

few things to say as i pass thru:

1) hey luce..... how'd the furniture glueing go?

2) Ch7 sucks

3) Jen looked HOT at the Golden Globes

4) ch7 must die

5) MOST IMPORTANTLY: ams dude that sucks about the fire... so glad ur ok and that ur house isbut it's such a shame about all the land and surrounding properties.

6) last but not least.... I HATE CH7!!!

ok toodles! xxx

I'm going to tape Entertainment tonight hoping we get a view of jen ET love her so we should see her on it!!

Everyone have a good day!!

greetings all!!!

i've just spent an awesome week in Melbourne! excpet now i look like a lobster cos i fell asleep on st kilda beach... oops my bad!

few things to say as i pass thru:

1) hey luce..... how'd the furniture glueing go?
:lol: well im all done... cept i put my phone up there too, good luck calling me today!!
ive skillfully avoided the sun the last couple of days... its so hard to do in tassie :whistle:

3) Jen looked HOT at the Golden Globes
she was there :cry: i missed it. poop. i was at work... ill go to jen-fans

*hangs head in shame* i haven't called you!! i suck!!! hmmm i shall go and find my fone RIGHT NOW... well after i finish writing this...

ok did anyone else watch ten's shocking telecast of the GGs??? cos they said "coming up.." and mentioned a few ppl presenting INCLUDING Jen... but i swear she never presented!!!!

*hangs head in shame* i haven't called you!! i suck!!! hmmm i shall go and find my fone RIGHT NOW... well after i finish writing this...

ok did anyone else watch ten's shocking telecast of the GGs??? cos they said "coming up.." and mentioned a few ppl presenting INCLUDING Jen... but i swear she never presented!!!!
You made it in the end *pokes tongue out* Is there no end to incompetent television stations in this country?

Is anyone comign to the Aus Open???, if you are Please come the the Fan Fest tent we are desperate!!! :D

Aghh, was going to go but didn't. Does it finish next week?? I've never been before and I guess it won't happen this year either.

You guys didn't write much over the 3 months where I somehow dropped off the face of the earth (or got too lazy to do anything)... either way.

I like that the put Alias on late because it cures my boredom in my insomniac state that I sometimes get in, although I guess I could just watch the dvds but that's too easy.

Australian open!! I wish!! I'm currently playing tennis for my own club not enough time to jet off to Melbourne as much as would love to right now!!

But July i'll be there Yay!! In My Sports weekend that consists of 2 Footy matches, 1 rugby match and an Ice hockey game!! Should be a lot of fun!!

Shame!!! yeah it finishes next week on the 28th. I'm quite excited to see who's going to be in the final.

Some of the Big shots are out!!

Yeah I picked that up too... but on jen-garner.net, it said that she couldn't present because of time restraints or something...

She was soooo cute at one point when she waved to the camera once though in the Red Carpet Special thing before... ^_^

I believe Jen's Part was edited out due to a Technical Glitch on NBC'S Behalf.

But in Canada they are replaying the globes telecast over the weekend so hopefully someone can upload it to Youtube or something like that :smiley: :love: :Ponder:

damn Rea i was there on the first day! were u????

Luce... i was gonna email you but i leave 2mrw and wont be back til fri. sorry! i'm freakin exhausted so i'll ttyl... BTW got up to Remnants today!!! :P even with the beautiful but incredibly early wedding! and i may have watched a certain scene in a certain ep in season 5 a few times too.... *starts cooing "uncle will" in her head*

Back