Australian Addicts 5

Sadly I havent seen Season 5...I guess I'll hold out for the dvd's like a chump. Unless they're out already...I'm pretty uninformed

I picked up the first 4 seasons in a box set awhile back...they could have left room in the box for the 5th season though

ATTENTION ALL ALIAS FANS IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!

ALIAS SEASON 5 BEGINS SUNDAY 17TH JUNE AT 10:30PM ON CHANNEL 7!!!!!

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

I'll stop downloading it then, trust me to start just as it's about to begin.

Wonder if it will get pushed back again like it did last year? :P

Does Channel 7 honestly have a death wish?

If they push it back again, I swear...

*crosses fingers and toes*

I only just saw it in the guide today scheduled to air Sunday Nights following Grey's Anatomy and What About Brian.

Pretty decent lead in if you ask me, pity its on so late tho...but I spose you'll be in bed by midnight if you watched it which is earlier than you would be given the timeslot Ch7 gave the reruns!

Hahaha this is true!! Although they brought out Gilmore Girls Season 6 and that hasn't aired here yet...probably won't for a while either unless they play it right through without a break between seasons.

The season 5 finale is in 2 weeks...so they might continue on :mellow: anyhoooo, that's very OT!

:eek:ldhi: SAGE!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

ALIAS!!!!

I nearly started to hyperventilate when I read that it is coming on on Sunday! Yay yay yay yay! I can't wait!!!

I love Alias!

Love Belle

I almost cried watching it again, tho I've seen it like 10 times already :mellow:
I never work Sunday nights so I can totally stay home and watch it every week....BOOYA!

Back